The house select committee on Jan 6 Pt 2

It actually was.

Yeah, so was Pelosi’s daughter’s effort to have Clapper brief them all on the russian collusion hoax dreamt up by Hillary. We know.

1 Like

You are flailing.

1 Like

Lol, sure I am, that’s why this political theater is being totally ignored by much of the country.

There were two rote conservative responses that has nothing to with anything and then an LOL and a midterm type prediction.

I know that the Dems are likely to lose in the midterm.

This is not about that.

make sure you also “highlight” that she deserved to be shot

2 Likes

We are getting the Doug Henning illusionist version.

That should be enough.

Trump tried to overturn the election…presto chango.

That is Biden…wrong thread.

This is the shiny object chit chat thread.

What is the line?

Nobody likes a loser. Ask Hildawg.

I didn’t and never said she deserved to be shot. And nothing will change the fact that but for her own actions she would be alive today.

2 Likes

Yeah that seems…like a big deal.

I have always thought the most indictable part is Trump pressing elected officials to find votes, overturn vote results and honor fake electors. There are a ton of witnesses to that and recorded conversations.

Hmmm…what new evidence?

Rep. Bennie Thompson (D-Miss.), the chairman of the committee, told reporters Wednesday that the committee would hold off on the two final hearings it had planned for this month.

“We’ve taken in some additional information that’s going to require additional work. So rather than present hearings that have not been the quality of the hearings in the past we made a decision to just move into sometime in July,” Thompson said.

Thursday’s hearing will continue as planned.

There’s been a deluge of new evidence since we got started. And we just need to catch our breath, go through the new evidence, and then incorporate it into the hearings we have planned,” Rep. Jamie Raskin (D-Md.) told reporters.

Rep. Zoe Lofgren (D-Calif.) similarly mentioned a “mountain of new information.”

What now?

How would you know? Were you in on it?

The second-hand guy is who testified. Unsubstantiated rumor …

It has to exist to be rejected.

No … an FBI plant in the Proud Boys. Or even just an FBI plant in the crowd who allegedly heard Proud Boys beating their chests. Unsubstantiated rumor …

1 Like

Describe the threat. What did she do that justified the use of deadly force?

1 Like

You do remember that a whole bunch of them were charged with seditious conspiracy… right?

I agree, but that is not really the point either. The point is, the allegation of 40 feet was between the paths, not the people.