Predict what will happen to the people including at least some from Stephen Colbert show arrested at Capitol last night, June 16th

How quickly we forgot about the Bernie Sanders-inspired shooter, just so the FBI could devote all resources to hunting down soccer moms at PTA meetings.

4 Likes

Schiff let Triumph the comic dog in. This story provides a lot.

Opppsss…replied to the wrong person. Was meant for @Jezcoe

1 Like

They almost took over the government! Insurrection!! :rofl:

4 Likes

ha good luck with that : )

1 Like

They voted for Biden. Therefore, they’re formally designated as “mostly peaceful” per the Washington D.C. Criminal Code.

2 Likes

The precedent has been set. These infamous Colbert-7 will be kept in solitary confinement in a D.C. gulag for 1 ½ years without charge and without trial.

This is a sad day in American history. Time for Liz Cheney to empanel a committee to investigate.

4 Likes

Yup. Dozens of capitol police were beaten up. Some of them seriously.

I don’t know.

One black dude on the ground, knee on his kneck. Yah, that’s totally equivalent. :roll_eyes:

The same black dude that put a gun in the belly of a pregnant woman and threatened her.

Democrats buried him in a gold casket and erected a statue. It shouldn’t be long before he will replace Martin Luther King as the most influential black person.

2 Likes

B.S., there was one police officer that suffered a stroke and died. The only people beaten were Trump supporters.

1 Like

At the time of his murder? Really? Maybe you should look into that.

Derp.

Yeah, so that is 100%, pure-d bullspit.

Naturally

You forgot given a raise and an “Atta boy!” from Colbert. :wink:

What difference does that make?

We will see them at the next EMMY awards. Of course, The View.

1 Like

Cool Hollywood insurrection. Anyone get shot in the neck?

https://www.wusa9.com/article/features/producers-picks/dc-police-officer-describes-fighting-for-his-life-as-rioters-dragged-him/65-5405dfde-6c19-4c99-9160-e8a3d4173987

It’s weird how so many people here cheer on the riots of Jan 6, whitewash the violence there, and root for the rioters.

Nobody is doing that.

The issue has become the political prosecuted.

1 Like

I don’t have any clue where I was at.