Predict what will happen to the people including at least some from Stephen Colbert show arrested at Capitol last night, June 16th

Those that have and those that will.

1 Like

why doesnt that matter (plus all his other countless stumbles and hard falls) but this does?

I posted it earlier.

You can find the entirety of what i said about that.

Which

Was

Nothing.

It is a stupid thing to talk about.

sorry. the standard has been set by precious mother tv news.

deal

Stop watching 24 hour cable news.

Problem solved.

1 Like

that makes no sense

another wild punt on your part.

itā€™s your standard. own it

1 Like

Good move. You are in better shape to be ignorant than to be misinformed. :wink:

1 Like

24 hour cable news is a cancer

Stop watching it.

Problem is solved.

In some respects I canā€™t disagree with that.

but they are the source for all you know

cnn internet is no different btw

learn from this.

2 Likes

in what respect could you disagree? :wink:

1 Like

You can reference all of the times I link to any 24 hour cable news or their website.

Go aheadā€¦

Being ignorant is bad also.

But maybe a less bad.

I didnā€™t say that it wasnā€™t bad.

1 Like

Fair enough.

Itā€™s the internet, so I donā€™t expect anyone to necessarily believe me, but Iā€™m an avid biker. In my younger years I raced but a family and more than enough crashes have long since closed that chapter. I currently average between 80-100 miles per week when the weather is decent. Itā€™s really the only physical activity I enjoy and have stuck with through the years.

My current bikes all have ā€œcliplessā€ pedals where you twist your foot to disconnect from the pedals. It becomes second nature although you can still not clip out in time and fall. I used to commute with either a fixed gear or single speed. For commuting I used toe clips/cages (what Biden was using) so I wouldnā€™t have to wear special shoes, had a more efficient pedal stroke and could do something called a track stand. I fell using those much more than the clipless pedals I use now. The issue with toe clips is that the only way to take your foot off the pedal is to move your foot straight back. If the tread of your shoe gets caught in the cleats of the pedal or the cage is too tight around your foot it is quite easy to not be able to get your foot out in time to catch yourself before you fall. Itā€™s embarrassing as hell to come to a stop and fall over. Iā€™d say every cyclist has done it and if they say they havenā€™t theyā€™re lying.

Long story short, itā€™s not difficult to get your foot caught in a toe clip style pedal no matter your age or fitness.

3 Likes

oh you need not link anything

just stay glued to the hearings

1 Like

Slap on the wrist, some bannage, and nothing more.

They were filming an episode of the Late Show, not firing at guards, and trying to topple the government.

Who fired at guards on Jan 6th?

4 Likes

or tried to topple the government

3 Likes