Portland Goon arrested for bombing the courthouse

Gotcha. I was not connecting the dots.

dots-business

In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the State and district wherein the crime shall have been committed, which district shall have been previously ascertained by law, and to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation; to be confronted with the witnesses against him; to have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favor, and to have the Assistance of Counsel for his defence.

Amendment VI.

The trial of all crimes, except in cases of impeachment, shall be by jury; and such trial shall be held in the state where the said crimes shall have been committed; but when not committed within any state, the trial shall be at such place or places as the Congress may by law have directed.

Art. III Sec 2.

2 Likes

Thank you very much.

I would recommend an Alford Plea. That way he does not admit to the crime, only that the system might find him guilty and take the bargain.

If he does so there will be no plea deal and he’ll eat the full ride on all the charges.

Fed nerds with computers got him. As it should be.

We certainly don’t know that to be true.

OP Article says who investigated him and how they found him and who arrested him.

All it says is that he was identified based on the vest his grandmother bought him.

For all we know Granny or someone else in the family outed him.

Investigators said they were able to figure out the identity of Agard-Berryhill after finding a product review on Twitter, written by a supposed relative of the assailant – along with a picture that matched the description of the individual in the footage.

Or what the article says.

My point about the fed nerds with computers being, it didn’t take a bunch of camo dudes in a van rolling around like cowboys.

Just some good ol fashioned boring investigation work, a peaceful apprehension, and later, a release:

He has been released pending further court appearances.

And nothing there states that they didn’t have contact with the family or someone else close to him to narrow it down or confirm it.

Cyber nerds were part of it but we certainly have no evidence they were solely responsible for his identification and capture.

1 Like

Again assumptions absent evidence.

1 Like

I’m literally quoting the DOJ release via fox.

Investigators also found a post on Twitter depicting a product review for the vest. The review included a photo of a person wearing the vest who matched the description of the person seen throwing the explosive device. The review states “I got this [vest] for my grandson who’s a protestor [sic] downtown, he uses it every night and says its [sic] does the job.” Investigators later found the same photo on a Facebook page and, using law enforcement databases, were able to positively identify Agard-Berryhill.

This argument you’re trying to gin up seems based on nothing but compulsion.

Which does not give the details does it? Just an overview of what they are willing to release right now.

The rest us pure assumption on your part.

1 Like

Just the who what where when why and how. But sure.

If you think all the details have been made public I cure can’t help you. :joy:

1 Like

So you disagree with how the case was cracked. There is more to the story than you know or the news media was told.

Oh I forgot the narrative. Yep we must not forget the narrative.

But @wildrose, the narrative

It must be true because the New York Slimes said so. I can see that.

I stand corrected the Brother is a DOJ person with complete access to DOJ law enforcement sensitive information an reports. He cited the DOJ report.

My humble apologies, Mr @hwyflier I did not realize you are “connected.”