Portland Goon arrested for bombing the courthouse

I heard that she recognized the vest and was the one who ratted him out.

State my disagreement. I quoted and posted from the DOJ.

This appears to be nothing more than gobblygoop.

I think she left review on Amazon about buying one for her dear protestor grandson after purchase. She later did a tweet identifying him as the one who did the deed after seeing footage of the riots. The feds found those things and confirmed his identity. According to the NY Post he told his probation officer (felony committed as a minor) he wanted to turn himself in and was later arrested.

I did not realize you are associated with DOJ and had access to all LES information.

The narrative probably is , I will not dispute that.

The photo is a hair on fire meltdown and only for fun. We have to learn to laugh at some of stuff we used to freak out about.

here today, goon tomorrow?

1 Like

Awesome! :joy:

Don’t say it to a certain forum member as he thinks he got the inside scoop from the lamestream media DOJ press release. He claims computer nerds worked the case (and it is going set the dude free.)

I was not aware the dude had a PO and a history with criminal activity. That is way too cool.

Then again.maybe you should tell the forum member not to listen to fake news too much.

I bend over backwards to be nice to everyone but get a ration of ■■■■ for it.

:us: Trump Four More :us:

Quick edit. She left the review on Hibbettt. He told her wanted to get a job at Amazon. Slight correction there.

As for the history:

Fox said her grandson is currently on probation for a felony conviction when he was a minor. She said he spent the past two years at Rogue Valley Youth Correctional Facility in southern Oregon and recently talked of turning his life around, and getting a job at Amazon.

2 Likes

Way too cool I got on the granny’s case for being stupid like grandson. Well get I stepped on my you know what. Guess I should not judge the grandparents or parents on a career criminal continuing his stuff… Granny I am sorry I talked ■■■■■ You the lady…

I’m sure this was very difficult for her. I feel bad that she had to do it. And I hope that antifa does not know her address. She needs security cameras.

1 Like

He was released, as stated in OP’s article.
My quotes and links are from OP’s article. You’re being quite weird.

He probably won’t be able to get to sleep now that he knows how disappointed with him you are. :grin:

1 Like

Weird you’d speak for him.

But since I got you, you missed my alarm going off over in this thread:

I know. We’re all weird. Weird that you would notice. This thing is getting too weird for me. I’m going to bed to get some weird sleep. :sleeping:

1 Like

you will have to do more research… You told me you read the DOJ report. I thought you were a law enforcement or DOJ employee with special privileges. Now I find out your just a media reader. You remind me of another forum member.

Oh, now i will not be able to sleep all night because you think I am weird. My heart is shattered, my dear. I will be channel surfing all night. Thanks a lot. :sweet_potato:

Let me know next time you’re in the eastern part of Idaho. I’ll provide steaks and beers.

Apparently you don’t realize it so I’ll explain in simple language.

No one was engaging in conversation with you, I selected some quotes and link from OP article.

This weird fascination you have with trying to make that seem like I passed myself off as arbiter of some secret knowledge is just that, a weird fascination.

You too, can read the OP’s links and then not go on these embarrassing tangents.

You the one who said it, Bro, not me. It is OK to be a media reader. But you said you quoted it from DOJ…

You said “State my disagreement. I quoted and posted from the DOJ.”

You should have said according the press release from DOJ to lamestream media, …

Thank you for engaging in this conversation with me. We played catch ball and communicated in a civil manner.

What do you think about the Perp having a PO and criminal history?

However, I am still heartbroken that you think i am weird. But, I will get over it. Love and Peace, Bos’un

Why do these tangent embarrass you?

When you’ve gotten to the point where you consider the Department of Justice the media you’ve lost grounding with reality.