Pompeo throwing huge indoor party

And the obvious response is for cons to hold their own super-spreader events.
That’ll show those libs!

it’s more like 300k deaths of people I don’t know. But when it happens to someone I care about, that’s another story.

Indeed. The resistance to these dem dictator wannabe’s is rising and will continue to do so.

The price of freedom was too great to just voluntarily give it up.

Mayor Garcetti made a comment that people were going to have to “earn” their freedom.

My wife made the comment that her Dad fought on the front lines of two wars (ww2 and Korea) to earn her freedom!

Folks like Garcetti need to be told to pound sand.

3 Likes

What is the “right” thing?

Destroying the small business service sector is not the right thing.

The right thing is minding your own health needs and respecting the freedom of others.

1 Like

I think we are going to have to get mobs to surround the agitators and tar and feather them.

Bingo! :clap: :clap: :clap:

1 Like

The Founding Fathers would have already done so most likely.

1 Like

Why are the still so angry? Didn’t they “win?” This is the most jacked up group of “winners” I have ever seen. :joy:

One of the hallmarks of our concept of liberty is that do what you want, but don’t impinge on someone else’s liberty.

When someone is acting like a Rudy Giuliani and spreading their ‘Rona to other people through their own negligence, then the “personal choice” and “free will” arguments go out the window. It’s a dumb stance both medically and philosophically.

2 Likes

They should all be arrested for having a life. lol

1 Like

The infringement is on the very ability to survive of the people whose businesses are shut. That is a 100% fatality rate. The CV19 is under 2%.

Freedom means being free to be stupid you are correct, but does that mean people should, especially when it endangers others?

Nobody is forcing them to hold the large, indoor party. That choice is on them, is it not?

You have completely changed your argument.

Let’s get back to the “personal choice” and “free will” thing.

Mr. Magoo is a cartoon character famous for bad eyesight and driving around negligently causing chaos in his wake, multiple car crashes while he careens around causing mayhem and he never gets a scratch.

You’re saying there’s nothing wrong with Mr. Magoos behavior.

Are we talking Prison or Party…like with an invite and RSVP and stuff…

You must have the wrong post.

We are talking stupid and dangerous behavior.

You are very righteous.

Good for you.

Explain to me how being knowingly negligent and impinging on someone else’s liberty is a good “personal choice” argument.

Ok. Do you believe the right thing to do is to hold a massive, indoor party during a highly contagious pandemic? Just because they are free to hold the event doesn’t mean they should.

I used to watch pandemic movies and shake my head at the, what I believed to be, inaccurate portrayal of some characters doing some extremely stupid things, endangering themselves and everyone else.

Now I see they were realistic and many cheer that sort of behavior. Freedom!