Pompeo throwing huge indoor party

A lot of disaster movies start off with management ignoring the scientists.

1 Like

You are DESPERATELY trying to reframe the unknown potential of infection as equal to the Constitutional right of free will.

Not working…Which is what small business is also doing and starving for…liberty and employment.

Want to shutter a business? PAY them FIRST.

1 Like

I would’t go to a party now.

I know how to mind my own liberty and business…as well as respect others.

2 Likes

No, I’m pointing out how shoddy the reasoning and negligent the behavior is. The desperation is adopting the language of liberty and free choice to rationalize knowingly negligent behavior.

I’m all for the government paying people directly. The PPP thing was a total scam. Like much of that money trickled down to employees? Lol.

Just have the government pay people directly to not be sssholes and stay at home.

Would you throw an indoor party for 900? Why not?

You seem upset about this.

And yet you don’t seem to care that a high ranking member of the administration is hosting - not tacitly supporting, as you claim Ds did to protests -but actually HOSTING 900 people indoors.

Why the double standard?

People use their free will to commit rape, too.

Yes exactly right. So how does the Pompeo gathering fit in with those guidelines?

None. 13th Amendment.

Are they? Every one of them?

1 Like

There’s a much greater chance of the attendees dying from a car wreck on the way home than dying from COVID.

2 Likes

How do the protests, riots and celebrations?

Which of the protestors was the Secretary of State?

All men are created… you know the thing!

2 Likes

Tell that to the nearly 300K dead people. 2657 yesterday.

Huh? What does that mean?

Come on man! Look, here’s the deal… you don’t get to criticize one for 900 when ignoring 9,000.

Pompeo ever whine about other gatherings?

1 Like

That means the pandemic doesn’t exist. Got it.

You are missing the point.

Pompeo is the SS. He represents teh country OFFICIALLY. He is not some boob running around the streets with signs. He’s our official envoy to the world.

He is held to a higher standard.

No, the epidemic exists. That’s a strange reply.

1 Like