Pompeo throwing huge indoor party

And that’s why almost 300K people are dead. Personal choices to disregard public health.

are you being forced to attend?

Seriously- do you not understand after all these months how Covid is spread?

And? What do you propose doing about it? Maybe you should vote for Biden?

1 Like

certainly do, also know how fascism creeps in.

nobody is being forced to attend and attendees can wear masks.

1 Like

And even the cdc admits that the usefulness of masks is in dispute.

1 Like

It’s unbelievable that people really don’t get it. Almost 300K deaths.

somebody should tell biden

almost none of which were avoidable no matter what we did

Wrong. Early on , maybe. Now? We know what to do.

no we don’t. just look at the lame ass shut down orders where states are shutting down things that have no history of being a problem. the only thing we are doing is making it look like we’re doing “something”.

social distance
wear a mask when its not possible
practice good hygene

beyond that nothing we do matters

1 Like

That would be a NO…No personal choice and free will for thee.

Shocking that people are of a free mind.

I definitely don’t support those protestors for the position of Secretary of State, and I am glad Trump didn’t nominate them.

Instead, he put in a guy who won’t even follow Trump’s CDC guidelines.

Go ahead and search my posts. I expressed concerns about them here several times.

lol. What a stupid argument regarding an airborne illness that is easily transmissible.

These 900 people will be going back to homes and offices and communities filled with people who ‘chose not to attend’, and they will spread the virus to them regardless of their attendance.

It’s no wonder we’re swimming in Covid with dumb arguments like this floating around. We’re a nation of idiots.

2 Likes

You should add ‘don’t have 900 person parties indoors’ to your list of common sense things to do.

Too bad so sad. What are you gonna do other than complain about people?

Libs in general showed no concern at all. Especially lib pols. That they had no concern about the riots spreading the virus nor riots in general seems abundantly clear.

1 Like

Do our leaders bear any responsibility to do the right thing? To lead by example?