Polling numbers show Democrats not as proud of America

What do your facts have to do with this thread?

Proof Democrats are not proud of America with all that corruption!

Kids today.

The proverbial “you can lead a horse to water…” response feels appropriate here.

1. Young people certainly have better access to information than previous generations.
  2. Young people certainly have better access to misinformation than previous generations. That includes misinformation coming from both sides of the political divide.
  3. One the whole, are they better informed? Probably not. Are they less informed? Probably not.

I only see you working hard to continue Trump talking points of deep state spying and no collusion. Nothing explaining why dems are not proud. Or why republicans remain staunchly proud. Your posts make no dent in the questions posed.

More miss information.

I think she hit the nail on head…each passing day progressive have become more and more authoritarians.

Why are they afraid to admit it?

How are you determining this?

There is far more good information too. School gives them the tools to sort it out by emphasizing the importance of following citations.

LOL, what does that prove?

https://act.eff.org/action/end-the-nsa-s-call-detail-records-program-once-and-for-all

Do they?

Seems to me you have warped sense impartiality.

Many Republicans don’t know the difference between nationalism and patriotism. The former is easy. Wave a flag, toss a lapel pin on, and never ask a question. The latter involves a level of introspection about both the good and the bad that comes with being the United States of America that many on the right are either incapable of or not interested in engaging in.

3 Likes

Well, I had a pretty good look inside the system as our daughter got her teaching degree and is now a high school English teacher who has also taught history. Her time in college was nothing short of downright rigorous and it was very well rounded. Granted she went to a very good school, but contrary to popular opinion, there was no “indoctrination” instilled on young teachers by professors but there was a helluva lot of working their asses off just to get by. Very intensive very comprehensive and student oriented…

1 Like

Ridiculous. That isn’t thinking, it’s regurgitation. You are applauding an epidemic of confirmation bias.

Good point about the difference…not sure if it applies to only one party though?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Where are you guys getting this stuff?

I still couldn’t disagree more. How many college students are studying to be history teachers? Have you looked at the “history” they are teaching?

The guy that wrote your article, what does he do?

Sneaky, it kills me when people who know nothing about educating, think that teachers are not teaching. The problem is that to much in the system does rely on regurgitation to standardized test scores.

Educators are doing a very good job. It’s they system of assessing learning that is messed up.

Who knows nothing about educating? What did the post you quoted have to do with educators?

Here we go! Down to projection city