Polling numbers show Democrats not as proud of America

Can’t speak for anyone else…i dislike him because he’s completely out of touch and out of control. Now potential connection new scandal. Yeah. Good reasons to dislike him.

1 Like

Honestly, K1, I just believe that Republicans are taught to engage in this chest-thumping show of fake patriotism and fake love of country. We can see on here and on Republican Media how they hate and belittle so much of America.

2 Likes

See remember Lucy…i have always been a Republican. Always proud of the people of this nation. Always proud of what we do, build, and advance as a nation. It has never been about my party, but about my nation.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: hardly, :roll_eyes:they are exact opposites! Libertarians want government OUT of practically everything whereas progressives want government cradle to grave involvement & entitlements, you can’t get more different then a progressive and a libertarian,

And as far as our “bad” history progressives “pick and choose” what they like and don’t like and they want to literally erase what they don’t like and doesn’t match with their ideology and it’s typical and blatant authoritarian tyrannical oppression of the “truth” of the countries history.

Young people today have a totally warped and inaccurate view of USA history.

3 Likes

What about the Russian collusion lie pushed by fake news and Democrats?

Is this the standard you look for in a political Party?

1 Like

Roxi…we agree on very little these days, but you have some strong points. Especially on Liberty and libertarianism. Thanks for a good post.

This might correlate with access to broadband internet as well as the reasons others have mentioned. There’s a lot of unflattering information out there now that wasn’t accessible before.

Before broadband internet, the average American would just get exposed to state worship via sporting events on TV and that’s it.

I know, K. But the Republican party has moved away from you.

No, I look for the truth to eventually come out. Right now it has not. So I reject your whole comment as it has nothing to do with the OP.

1 Like

Is it bobby lee?

Where’s my ■■■■■■■ sledgehammer.

Allan

1 Like

Incorrect.Young people have access to way more information than their parents did. They should be quite informed comparatively.

1 Like

Foxnews conservatives have a caricaturistic view of progressive ideals, so I don’t lend much credence to their opinions. Many on the far left suffer the same affliction.

1 Like

That is exactly right. Er……….correct. :slight_smile:

He is.

USA 2-nil over Netherlands. USA, USA, USA!

2 Likes

You are completely clueless about progressive philosophy, regardless of being told here thousands of times about which parts you are wrong.

Did Admiral Roger’s shut down his spy ring like he did Obama’s? :rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

Whataboutism won’t derail this thread!

1 Like

I couldn’t disagree more.

Should be. Are not.