UK's Ambassador to US private emails on Trump admin are leaked

It’s funny how the libs cater to the sauds and sell weapons to terrorists because all they care about is money and power…

You have to end it with “ain’t that right libs?”

You made the claim. Knock yourself out.

Do you ever offer anything constructive here?

Oh hell why I’m I asking…of course not.

Forgot about that.

So desperate in seeking my attention aren’t you?

What does all three of these posts have in common?

They are all your replies seeking my attention from 3 different threads.

Do you have man crush on me? Because it sure as hell seems like it the way you’re following me around.

I might if you’re profile wasn’t hidden.

Provide proof?

This is the pivot?
Lame.

First i was offended I guess.
Second o dont offer anything
Third I’m stalking you.

This is like playing conan bingo.

I just need projection and victim card to get 5 across

1 Like

I’m just wondering about your need for manly figure in your life.

Nope…hmmm would that be a projection?

Need the judges on this one

If not he could at least recommend a manly figure.

1 Like

For my opinion?

Look at forget Venezuala thread. 39 posts. No TDS mentions.

What does “conservative never trumper” even mean, especially in the context of a British Conservative who does not even vote in American elections?

That doesn’t even make any sense. Many true blooded conservatives despise trump because he is an inept blathering buffoon. Period.

Did he say anything about Steele making ■■■■ up for profit?

I’m convinced and almost shocked. No mentions of TDS and only one “Trump hater” hardly worth mentioning. I stand corrected. You don’t litter every thread with TDS and Trump hater froth. Current evidence would suggest it may only come up once.

It would matter if we didn’t already hear the left saying this same thing day after day. Who cares. People are pretty much numb to it. He’s been in office long enough for people to judge him on his policies. Which seem to be some of the best we’ve ever seen.

1 Like

I typically reserve that rhetoric for those occasions where the conversation turns to overt Trump bashing. Those occasions don’t happen that often, where I’m participating.

My President shamelessly lies to my face every day but I appreciate him because… policies.

This reminds me a little of Stockholm syndrome: “I may have been kidnapped and held against my will, but my captors feed me three good meals every day.”