Poll for the unvaccinated (re: FDA approval)

Deaths from the vax itself. Very low. Very very low.

How many vaxs in the United States and how many deaths.

You have a better chance of hitting the power ball than dying from the vax.

Allan

three people died from clots related to the J&j vax.

No other - none - deaths are linked to vaccines in the US and we now know how to treat the J&J clot issue.

1 Like

Apparently, the age range of the people who are unvaxxed and showing up to the ER for COVID is 20-60. That includes all these “Communist liberals” in my age group as well.

The people who are 60+ have lived through chicken pox, mumps, even polio…they don’t want to go through that again.

You think the number is one?

Sure, ignore the VAERS. When will we see the adjusted number? Surely we are following up?

I’ve already explained my reasoning. Is there data that proves one way or the other?

You don’t come across as being that gullible, but if you truly believe that then you must own a lot of bridges. I guess anything is possible. You don’t have to defend the vaccine as if it was your creation. No way am I going to believe Tylenol kills more people each year than this vaccine.

2 Likes

They’ll bend over backwards to count someone as a Covid death, then do the complete opposite with the vaccine. But hey, people are going to believe what they want to believe.

4 Likes

A case of amused, bemused, confused?

Or maybe your options don’t cover the reasons.

There is no negating effect between the Phizer and Moderna vaccines. If your wife gets Covid, you will be at no more risk than if she were vaccinated with Moderna or conversely, you were vaccinated with Phizer.

Nonsense. We are not the Borg.

1 Like

That’s not right either. The 10% who still get it will almost certainly not get a severe case or die.

I think that when this is all done and the dust settles, they will find that that number is significantly low. (Meaning that far more people have contracted Covid than the official count shows.) After all, why would anyone go to the doctor or even get tested (unless required) if they don’t feel sick?

And the odds of dying while achieving immunity by getting Covid for my age/sex/race group are about 8%.

No. Dying after being vaccinated is not the same thing as dying from the vaccine.

i know, effective only means it does what its supposed to and they get the immune response

Lol. No but it sure ain’t a high number.

The covid vax is extremely safe and effective.

Allan

Paranoia.

1 Like

When I was in the hospital in July with gallbladder problems, the surgeon asked me about being vaccinated. I told him that I had been vaccinated but I left my card at home (I had come in an emergency ambulance). He said that was why I was listed as unvaccinated. I told the admitting personnel that I had been vaccinated but apparently if I didn’t have my card with me I was counted as not vaccinated. I assume the same holds true for everyone admitted to the hospital.
That makes me wonder about some of the statistics we see.

3 Likes