Poll for the unvaccinated (re: FDA approval)

Maybe you’d be safer more me to be around if you had have Covid and then gotten the vax.

What if the government said your company should get rid of everyone who has never had Covid. You’ll never be as safe as the person who had Covid and got the vax. For their employees safety of course.

Read the article. They looked into VAERS. The number is currently 3.

How many people have died after getting a vaccine?

Between December 2020 and July 19th, 2021, VAERS received 6,207 reports of death (0.0018% of doses) among people who got a vaccine, but this does not mean the vaccine caused these deaths. Doctors and safety monitors carefully review the details of each case to see if it might be linked to the vaccine. There are three deaths that appear to be linked to blood clots that occurred after people got the J&J vaccine. Since we now know how to correctly treat people who develop these blood clots, future deaths related to this very rare side effect can be prevented.

After careful review of the additional data, doctors have decided that there is no evidence at all that the vaccines contributed to the other patient deaths . Nonetheless, the CDC and FDA will continue to investigate every single report of death (and other adverse events) reported to VAERS.

By way of comparison, getting COVID-19 while unvaccinated poses a grave risk; as of July 23, 2021, more than 610,000 deaths have been attributed to the virus in the US alone. Not everyone who dies while having COVID is counted towards this total. Suppose someone who tested positive for COVID-19 was killed in a car accident. The car accident would be the cause of death. This person would be counted as having “died with” COVID, not as having “died of” COVID.

And dying with Covid is not dying from Covid but guess how that gets counted.

1 Like

not true.

From the same link.

By way of comparison, getting COVID-19 while unvaccinated poses a grave risk; as of July 23, 2021, more than 610,000 deaths have been attributed to the virus in the US alone. Not everyone who dies while having COVID is counted towards this total. Suppose someone who tested positive for COVID-19 was killed in a car accident. The car accident would be the cause of death. This person would be counted as having “died with” COVID, not as having “died of” COVID.

You keep on believing. Where is the peer reviewed data?

1 Like

Do you have proof of your assertion?

Whether it’s more or less, this was never the Black Plague the media wanted it to be.

1 Like

That fact that vaccines or ventilators are the only official cures should scare more folks.

3 Likes

Well, you know what they say - “There’s a vaccine for that!”

…or was that supposed to be a pill? :thinking:

3 Likes

I would be, but I’d have to go through and survive the initial infection.

The government would be encouraging people to catch covid to avoid getting or spreading covid, which makes no sense.

You are right. And oddly enough, dying with COVID after you are vaccinated, is not considered dying of COVID. No joke.

Link?

The CDC web site specifically says that is how the deaths of vaccinated people are categorized. Or at least it did when I last looked at it in mid summer.

Do you have a link for your assertion?

Not seeing it.

Maybe they took it down. But I watched as Biden’s head of the CDC, Dr. Rochelle Walensky, made that statement in an interview on the NBC Evening News back in July, I think it was.

Nor does it mean healthy vaccinated haven’t died from it also.

So then you don’t have a link to back up that assertion? OK then.

I mean, it doesn’t really make any sense, does it? If you die of covid, you die of covid, wether you are vaccinated or not.

What would they classify someone who dies of covid and is vaccinated as?

There was one just in our small congregation and the vaccine was not J&J.

There are several thousand i hear.

Of course the covid is much more deadly. Most are better off vaccinated.