Poll: 73% of Republicans blame 'left-wing protesters' for Jan. 6 attack. Wut?

What? That has nothing to do with anything…

You asked the question. I answered it. Then you blamed me for answering. What is that all about?

If you were killed by a mob of woke liberals because Biden has started telling everyone you are enslaving black children in your coal mine. And claims to have evidence and proof of this and then you get your house burned down and die.

Who’s fault would it be?

I did not enslave any black folk. Biden is a retard for sayin that.

Maybe he just wants to shut down your coal mine because he doesn’t want to admit it’s more productive than his solindra solar panels and doesn’t mind lying because he knows wokies trust him.

Well now you are dead, who is at fault?

Oh, you must have bought into the critical race theory and the loony 1619 project.

I don’t even know who that is or is about beyond having heard it before and people talking bout it, before I can comment I need to look into it. What does that have to do with anything.

If Biden knowingly lied because he wanted your coal mine shut down and to save face what should happen if his trusting wokies burn the place down and you die?

Im really curious if you think that is not a big deal.

Like right and left, east and west are backwards down under. The west coast is Sydney!

2 Likes

Let’s unpack this. Biden is an ignoramus. He does not know what is up.

I have driven Prius since 2011, have solar panels on my roof, and love windmills. I am super glad ford EV truck is coming out that get 300 miles on a charge. And I still love gas engines. When Trump told a tall tale I rolled my eyes. But he was a good leader. And he was not a career establishment politician.

Woke folks are burning down a lot of places and have some really asinine notions. Go interview a couple hundred tomorrow.it would be my fault if I were harmed by woke folks Antifa or social misfits because I lost my situational awareness.

Nothing is a big deal. We got the One Horse Dog Faced Pony Soldier administration in charge for till the next election.

Ok, so you agree that there was no consequential election fraud snd the rioters, fairly disconnected from reality, are quite wrong in their beliefs.

What do u think? ,:cowboy_hat_face:

Those in power, the servants of the people, should be investigating all the incidents of non-peaceful protest by activists from both sides, not just the ones that personally affect themselves and whose ontcome they have the power to engineer to further empower themselves.
The globalist faction’s call for a full investigation of Jan 6 after the election is not in good faith, when they oppose similar investigations into unpeaceful protests during the run- up to the election.

1 Like

As I suspected, it is irreconcilable the Republicans’ opposition to an inquiry into the events at the Capitol building on the 6/01/2021.

Way to say absolutely nothing, it’s obvious there is absolutely no way to give a straight answer with out either looking like a straight retard or going against the trumpy narrative.

Psst Biden is busy telling everyone white people have rigged the country to favor white people so…

1 Like

I said a lot. It just did not fit the narrative. Go interview 100 people today. :blush::rainbow::peanuts:

Wait what narrative? Are you sure you are responding to the right thread/person?

Are you really out here implying learning a political movements actual beliefs from those involved is somehow bad🤣 what are you trying to say with this?

So I guess you subscribe to the wokies/trumpy approved way of listening to 100 people on the TV/radio/internet tell you really need to think and what those evil terrifying political opponents really believe and what you need to think about it. Is that it?

Is there any truth to that? What would Jim crow laws be considered?

Let’s break Jan 6th down as simply as possible.

1. After months of of trump and co claiming irrefutable evidence that some evil collective undermined our political system corrupting our democracy and was in the process of destroying America.

2. Trump holds a massive protest to save our democracy and confront those who were in the process of overthrowing American Democracy by corrupting the election results and Trump’s overwhelming victory.

3. Trump tells the crowd he is going walk with them and they need to peacefully yet firmly confront the evil group at the capital who has commited treason and perpatuated fraud against all of America to save American democracy and freedom from being destroyed.

4. The treasonous criminal cowards refuse to confront the patriotic citizens or address the evidence confirming the scale and nature of the treason/crimes/fraud/cover up committed and hide in the capital ignoring those who are standing up to prevent the destruction of Americas political system and freedom for potentially generations.

5. Only two option remain now. Walk away allowing the destruction of American democracy and freedom, making the sacrifices of those who gave their lives in the past to preserve it for us pointless, like sniveling cowards and maybe make a hashtag or tweet

Or stand and up and fight to preserve American democracy

Is this agreeable summary of events? If not what would you change.

1 Like

Actually I agree that there are parallels between 1/6 and what has been going on Portland.

I both cases the FBI seems to ignore Antifa violence. In addition, a careful analysis of 1/6 court documents shows that the many of the main instigators are listed as unindicted co-conspirators, which raises serious questions about whether FBI planted informants to incite violence.

If the idea that the FBI would intentionally incite violence to discredit its political opposition sounds far-fetched, try researching COINTELPRO:

What is the COINTEL program? Is it relevant today? - Outside The Beltway - Hannity Community

Calm down