Poll: 73% of Republicans blame 'left-wing protesters' for Jan. 6 attack. Wut?

And there we go…

I do not hate Trump. I am pointing out the disdain and compete indifference Trump showed towards those in the Capitol building who were in danger.

more horse ■■■■ to follow on the previous horse ■■■■■ what they should have done is what trump asked them to do, “peacefully and patriotically make their voices heard”. what they further should have done is also exactly what he told them, if their representatives failed to do the “right thing” fight them in primaries. at no time did the president ask or encourage anyone to storm the capitol building or do violence.

but you hate trump, so that doesn’t matter.

1 Like

yes you do. denying it doesn’t fool anyone. and i don’t care if you think he was indifferent.

1 Like

I repeat I do not, nor have I ever hated Trump. It is also not a matter of what I think; his inaction clearly, unequivocally, and demonstrably showed a complete indifference to those at the Capitol building who were in danger and that included the vice-president.

Demonstrate it.

1 Like

repeat all you wish, your postings clearly, unequivocally and demonstrably show your denials to be completely false.

1 Like

It’s an age thing. Doesn’t matter if they trumpy or libs for whatever reason boomers love whataboutism justifications when trying justify something. It’s their go to method statistically in my and a few classmates observations.

My most recent hobby is going to political rallies and talking to people. When you do it thousands of times interesting patterns emerge that you pick up on.

1 Like

Actually, my posts demonstrate a position of disinterest.

thats comical… so disinterested you just can’t help yourself.

1 Like

It seems from that post the meaning of disinterested is not understood.

Ah yes, the very conservative nationalize them and take their profits stand. Obviously kin to Barry Goldwater.

1 Like

Ya man, when an evil criminal collective undermines your political system commits massive open voter fraud with the purpose of openly destroying democracy and your society.

Just peacefully ask them nicely to stop :rofl: maybe let them know how triggered you are as well. Maybe make a little tweet or # as well amirite​:clown_face:

Are you actually for real right now?

That’s how you think we should respond to the destruction of America?

it is understood all too well to be a claim not rooted in reality.

Not too many lefties pay attention to Alex Jones.

or Boebert

:rofl: cons/Trumpys over here trying to do that to Twitter but nationalizing national reasources is the line?

Mining American oil is a natural limited reasource that effects the entirety of the country, allowing an individual to exploit it for profit is idiotic. The profit and risk should be spread out around the entire country/community.

Use the profits to pay for education or something instead of needing more taxes from other sources. Instead of having to get all this tax revenue from other sources how about using the NATIONAL reasources to cover the NATIONAL BUDGET.

Bet people would be more open to the pipeline profit/savings if it went into funding the fire department or education.

Ya, ■■■■ is absurd. The people are fault are those who pushed this ■■■■■■■■ when they knew there was nothing supporting it.

What do you expect people to do after convincing them they are witnessing the destruction of their country and democracy by evil actors perpatrating a massive fraud and open conspiracy.

If this were to ever happen for real this is what I would HOPE and expect to take place at a much larger scale. Those knowingly sounding a false alarm need to be Severally punished.

It’s the equivalent of pulling the fire alarm yelling fire and then having people die in the stampede you cause.

2 Likes

You probably don’t realize you just did the very thing you are whinging about.

I think you’ll find that the vast majority of insurrectionists detained will not be boomers.

1 Like

You may be right. I’m bad judging ages beyond young, middle age and old and now I’m thinking about it I’m grouping anyone who looked older than maybe 45+ as a boomer. Not super accurate.

I’m standing by my original base of my claim of older people significantly going to whataboutism to justify something . It wasn’t just me who has noticed that and it isn’t specific to any political group. It’s like saying older people are more likely to use wheelchairs than young people.

You do know the government gets paid if the oil is on public land right?

1 Like