Poll: 73% of Republicans blame 'left-wing protesters' for Jan. 6 attack. Wut?

God why is not so hard to drop the elementary school level black white good evil thinking

Q anoners and the hardcore BLM antifa antigov wokes beliefs are pretty much the same. One just also thinks trump is some messiah for some reason

John Sullivan believes the same type of ■■■■ as qanoners :rofl: have you ever read anything the has posted or watched his videos?
He hated the government, I watched his whole video to see if I could see myself in it since I actually am pretty sure I saw him there. He took it as a chance to revolt against the government.

It also seems to be a very strange thing to do giving the process was to confirm Biden.

If one was to accept the veracity of the post the Republicans opposition to the inquiry is irreconcilable.

“Apparent trespasser”? Was she authorised to be where she was when she was shot?

what attack? there was no attack.

Just like wokies say what Portland violence :rofl:

How does one reconcile the Republicans’ opposition to an inquiry into the events on the 6th January, 2021 with a poll that 73% of Republican supporters believe it was “left-wing protestors” that were involved?

Some legit 1984 type ■■■■ on display

3 Likes

i have no problem calling what happened on jan 6th what it was. a protest that devolved into a riot.

it was not an insurrection. it was not an attack.

Doesn’t matter what you call it is the same type of ■■■■ that happens in Portland or w.e except the ■■■■■■■ US president was involved and they managed to breach the ■■■■■■■ capital.

the president was not involved and yes, the rioters did trespass on capitol grounds. they also destroyed property and defaced it. that would be what rioters do. whats your point?

How was the president not involved, they behaved like that because they are delusional idiots who believe an evil collective/opponent is destroying their country through literally treason and high crimes.

They behaved in a totally rational acceptable way if this was valid or had any truth behind it. What happened was like going into a convention for the blind with special needs screaming fire and then acting like it’s not your fault when they all freak out trampling each other . If these people are so unwilling or unable to admit they made a mistake that after 4 years of Trump’s totally open hypocrisy and constant dishonesty why would anyone except them to start now? Obviously they are gonna take his narcissistic ■■■■■■■■ seriously.

I’m for investigating Jan 6th to see if the people promoting this were retarded or malicious.

I’m totally against any sort of serious penalty for the mentally incompetent people who took part in the riot. I talked to enough of them that I realized they Seriously believed with 100% certainty that the election was stolen by legitimately evil actors and rationally this was all that was left to do.

The people selling this nonsense actually knew it was nonsense tho.

Babbitt was a true believer and if the story had any truth too it a national ■■■■■■■ hero who should have a holiday named after her for willing to give her life to prevent pedo Hitler from taking over America. (This is a simplification of what the well over 50% of those I talked to would bet their life on.)

The people at fault for this are the ones who sold this fault narrative knowingly and need to be made an example of.

what a bunch of absolute crap. You hate trump, we get it. you think anyone who voted for him is mentally defficient, says more about your own mental state than theirs. the president had nothing to do with the q idiots and what they believed. he didn’t make up their conspiracy theories. what he did was tell his supporters to peacefully and patriotically make their voices heard. but you hate trump so that doesn’t matter.

1 Like

Did Trump ask for reinforcements to be sent to the Capitol building when he first became aware of what was happening at the Capitol building on the 6th January, 2021?

who do the capitol police report to? why did they turn down the help that was offered ahead of time? what authority does the president have in the capitol building?

1 Like

What did the president of the USA do when he first became aware of what was happening at the Capitol building? Did he try to contact the vice-president of the USA who he knew was in that building to get a firsthand report of what was happening? Did he attempt to get reinforcements there with alacrity?

he messaged his supporters to remain peaceful.

who’s in charge of the capitol police?

So he took no steps to provide help those responsible for the security within the Capitol building? He showed no interest in assisting those who may have been in danger there. He showed absolutely no concern about the safety of his vice-president.

the vp is protected by the secret service, there was no reason for concern. the president is not responsible for security in the capitol building and if those who are did not request help he has no reason to believe they need it.

you may stop the trump hate driven faux angst anytime you wish.

1 Like

Try to have a discussion beyond projection band ad hominem.

What should be done when an evil organization commits massive voter fraud to undermine your countries democracy and destroy it? On top of that they also infiltrated courts and are attempting to conduct cover up on obvious crimes their are evidence of?

This is what trump and co sold people who are obviously easily manipulated. That an evil organization had just undermined democracy and was in the process of trying to destroy America.

Trump claimed he overwhelmingly won the election and their was tons of evidence of this. Trump wasn’t the only one selling this total bull, others were also pushing this victim narrative as well. According to them the courts were undermined, the opposition was in the process of destroying democracy. Half the people at the Jan 6th rally interviewed told me they were willing to bet their lives on this. I talked to well over a hundred on Jan 6th and Nov 13 and almost all had the same story. They truly believed an evil group (what it was called varied) had somehow infiltrated the American political system and perpatrated a massive fraud and cover up. The details differed but the basic premise was pretty standard.

If this situation were to ever ACTUALLY happen this is how you are supposed to react. Everything the trumpys did was patriotic and rational and should be encouraged. If any actual evidence showed this wasn’t a complete ■■■■■■■■ story to avoid admitting a lose I would have been right their with Babbitt and so would many more Americans I hope.

If the story being pushed had a shread of truth Babbitt and co are heros and patriots who deserve a day named after them.