Police needs to stand down in all major democrat strongholds

LOL good question. It does purify.

1 Like

These riots are not remotely comparable to the civil war. Rioters aren’t rioting because they are soldiers in an organized army following orders from a chain of command. And when rioters are arrested the expectation is that they will be treated like any other criminal and not treated like a POW.

Please please. I am begging you have as many Republicans conservatives all of you guys go on television and use every media outlet To you and call them rebels and all the implication that the term carries. Do it as long as possible. The last time this law was used was a one term republican president.

Go. Go. What are you guys waiting for

I’d rather someone burn my business down than murder someone.

You won’t when it’s your stuff.

You want the Mayor and Governor to let terrorists distroy people lives why? Sounds very disturbing please explain.

Who here thinks what is happening now will eradicate racism?

I already responded and told you how I feel, so don’t you tell me how I feel.

That’s a tall order… but it would be nice if it resulted in changes in how police treat people of color.

No such thing.

2 Likes

lol… okay dude.

your expectation, not mine.

What should happen, in your expectation, to rioters who have been arrested?

Well they certainly believe it is so.

So where do we go from here?

Are their concerns about police brutality not legitimate?

Charge them and put them in jail.

Is it legitimate for them to blame all police for the actions of a few? No.

they should be incarcerated and held without bail until the situation calms down in the name of public safety, then slowly released without charge for the majority. For those who incite, max them out on whatever charges you can and lock them up for a very long time.

You would think that’s obvious…

Todays comic in the toronto star. and its the truth
strump is choking the life out of american freedom

1 Like

No no they are rebels and insurrectionists.

Putting them in jail would be the obvious but nah Let’s go full hyperbole.

(That wasn’t directed at ya )