Police needs to stand down in all major democrat strongholds

How does “need” manifest for a suburb?

Don’t be hypocritical. He’s the POTUS and when Obama was the POTUS you guys talked about Obama just as much. It’s stupid to pretend that Trump isn’t a factor when he’s threatening to send in troops.

Hell…I’m getting to point of allowing cities to burn. And have military blow up all the roads going in and out of em.

How does that grab you?

Libs don’t realize how they’re taxing my philosophy here. I’m trying to prevent force being uses. I’m trying to prevent to justify giving police more power…or state and federal goverment.

But libs demand big goverment…and what better way of getting it.

Libs made their bad by abandoning liberalism.

Do you live in the city? If you are fine with letting the cities burn and cutting off access to them, then why do you care right now what’s happening in the cities?

You don’t care about suffering of other people?

I understand the left likes to use that suffering got political gains/power.

I do care about the suffering of other people. That’s why I want the police to stop causing needless suffering and I want the President to not send in troops.

states don’t have rights, they have granted authorities

Then you agree with me…police needs to stand down.

rioters are only hurting people in self defense? do you have any notion how insane that is?

2 Likes

That is not true. What did that lady do that was standing in front of her store? Upstate New York store owners attacked while protecting business from looters | Fox Business

1 Like

You can’t be committing a crime and claim self defense.

1 Like

There are a few bad actors, but for the most part based on what I’ve heard its correct. Do you know otherwise?

Why not? Haven’t the police done that?

Few? How do you expect to be taken serious when you say few.

About 25 percent or more that’s out there are not innocent. The moment those few you claim start looting and rioting and they’re still there…they lost there innocents.

Yes I have gone to protest before. But moment it turn violent we scattered. I want nothing to do with it…nor did I want to be associated with it.

1 Like

I’m wrong for saying “only”. Mea culpa.

But I do standby that the majority of the protestors aren’t attacking people unless in self-defense.

Agreed

If you follow the conversation thread you’ll see I’m speaking specifically of people attacking other people… obviously more than a few people are looting and vandalizing.

I’m opposed to looting and vandalizing, but I also consider there to be a big difference between breaking property and actually attacking people.

Does fire kill Corona?

how many confederates were “bad actors” in the civil war? 99.9% were just citizens of their states doing their duty. they were the enemy because they rebelled. not criminals, the enemy.

rioting is insurrection, insurrection is rebellion. these insurrectionists are not criminals, they are the enemy. it makes no difference if they throw the brick, cheer the person throwing the brick, or just stand by and allow the brick to be thrown. they are with the enemy.

are many of them good people well intention-ed? yes, their are good people on both sides. End the rebellion, stand down the rioters, not the police.

1 Like

You won’t when it’s your stuff.