Police needs to stand down in all major democrat strongholds

It’s a widespread issue. And black men are generally terrified of police and have been for a long time.

Maybe people are sick of having to feel fearful for having a brake light out.

I’m not saying it’s justified. But the fear and anger is there.

IMO, I think police as a whole have attained far too much power. And white, black, Hispanic, and Asian Americans are all suffering abuses.

just today 6 atalanta cops were charged after they tazed a couple of students and dragged them from their car.
caught on video

monday louisville cops killed a guy and all the cops involved had their body cams turned off

no surprise blacks have said enough is enough

Exactly.

The community is pretty sick of living in fear of the police.

The rioting disgusts me. I hate it.

But society hasn’t listened to their concerns. At all.

So therefor society must be punished?

That seems to be their logic.

I don’t think anyone wants society punished. Well other than the anarchist elements that are popping up in the rioting.

I think they just want their concerns heard without being told off by people who don’t understand them. And they want some sort of action taken.

And I’m not including the rioters. ■■■■ the rioters. They’re making this harder on everyone.

Oh I disagree. Notice how “some” libs here are action and around the internet. In there minds this is justified punishment in which they hope they will be rewarded at ballot box.

As for rioters and looters…they’re not much worst then those that are using this as political opportunity.

So let em live with their decision.

2 Likes

Gotta give them space to destroy.

1 Like

Treat us nicer or we’ll burn your ■■■■ down?

2 Likes

Time to call in the Space Force.

More like “you aren’t listening to us so were going to burn ■■■■ down so you start to”.

Really…as someone that spoke out against authority abuse for 15 years here…there isn’t single person on this forum that can dispute that. And not just those years I’ve been here either, you cold tack on another 30 years before I came to this forum.

And I’m having my doubts now.

And it’s humbling me. Do I want to give permission to my goverment to use whatever necessary force to put this uprising down?

Tough one.

it is.

i not only understand the anger, i support the protest. i’ll even go so far as to say some level of civil disobedience is expected and accepted. looting and burning are not acceptable by any measure.

1 Like

Same here…I support the protestors.

But that’s not what happening ATM. Politics are now in play here.

And I’m coming around to supporting goverment intervention. Yeah I said that. Scary I know.

1 Like

I hope you never have to find out.

It’s not a few.

1 Like

Corona came first

I’m pretty good with that.

No go zones. I like it. Let them police themselves. Like Chicago.

3 Likes

And shut down all roads going and out of those cities. :wink:

That should be every day.