Police just arrested 57 white supremacists in huge criminal bust

Some refuse to get over them and instead prefer to always keep the wounds open and bleeding.

African are unable to work ?

Dude Black people where still being lynched 50 years ago.
you expect them to get over that ■■■■■

Yes I do. How do you think we’ve remained at peace with Germany and Japan since 1945? People got over it.

How many monument are there in Germany are there to the Nazi regime?

1 Like

There are hundreds of monuments to the german soldiers who fought both world wars.

■■■■■ You’re still litigating the Civil War. In this very thread. Words cannot get more hollow.

1 Like

We are not talking about monument to random soldiers we are talking about monument to the leaders of the confederation.

I’m discussing it, I have said nothing about the right or wrong of either side in the war.

And that made all the difference, didn’t it?

Are you really trying to argue that just as many people were lynched in the north as in the south?

How are you measuring that?

Deflection noted.

Segregationist policies, unequal pay and generally being looked down upon by whites.

There is no deflection. We’re talking about monuments to confederate soldiers being torn down in the US.

no we are talking about monuments to confederate leaders.

No we’re not.

any demographic sector that has one generation successfully drawing welfare benefits will have the next generation more likely to draw such benefits. So when libs create their politics of victimhood and the concomitant entitlement, they diminish the initiative to seek income through work.
It’s true for welfare recipients of any race.

Take the Norwegians, for example, in this study. Like parent, like child.

https://news.uchicago.edu/article/2015/01/21/parents-reliance-welfare-leads-more-welfare-use-their-children-study-finds

:wink:

In order for ou to argue that black people were treated the same in the south and in the north, you need something to demonstrate that other than just saying it. You know, educational attainment, home ownership, income levels. Stuff like that.

It brought the practice to an end.