Police just arrested 57 white supremacists in huge criminal bust

um the statue we are talking about in this context is the one to Robert E. Lee.

Judo asked you how many monuments were erected to honor for nazis. You avoided the question. Who do you think youā€™re fooling?

1 Like

I said nothing about ā€œthe sameā€ and no Iā€™m not going to run down every possible permutation of how people are treated.

Blacks were not treated equally in the north for decades following the war.

All those white people on welfare. Shameful, isnā€™t it?

Iā€™m not fooling anyone but Iā€™m not going to let him control the conversation either.

ummā€¦ yeah. The lynching of the white people seemed to stop too at 1,297.

Once lynching was made illegal, white people in the south stopped lynching black people. As told to you by wildrose.

Goalposts on the move again.

You and CJ are the oneā€™s trying to move the goal posts.

no one suggest blacks where treated equally in the North.
we are talking about slavery not civil rights.

Blacks were lynched in both the north and south.

No, try keeping up. Weā€™ve been discussing both the pre and post war eras.

again no one suggest blacks where not lynched in the North.

the post war era in which black didnā€™t have civil right for another hundred years?

Who was a general fighting the war, not one of the political leaders.

He opposed the war and warned that the South could not win it if they started one.

What did I reply to again?

Blacks did not enjoy full civil rights in either the north or south for a hundred years following the war.

The economic enslavement that rampant welfare creates works on any and all races. Libs are now throwing the black man under the bus while they try to get the illegal and legal immigrants from south of the border hooked on welfare.

As I mentioned, my family was blessed by not being part of a demographic targeted by Democratsā€¦ targeted to be made into economic slaves beholden to them for our daily bread. So we had to work. Thus, we put the oppressive history of slavery of our people behind us.

PR lessons from CJ

if you trying to win over voters of a group of people you once enslaved, donā€™t keep calling them slaves.

Just based on that map alone, the south seemed very safe for black people. Much safer than in the north or anywhere else in the U.S. Thanks for letting us know this.

Or maybe the lynching of blacks was most common where large populations of blacks were found. What a shock.

not trying to win a PR award. It is what it is.

1 Like