Police just arrested 57 white supremacists in huge criminal bust

http://www.star-telegram.com/news/local/crime/article210200934.html

"Nearly five dozen white supremacists representing six different known neo-Nazi groups in Texas have been arrested for running a massive meth and extortion ring, a federal court just revealed.

The U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas unsealed indictments Tuesday against members of the Aryan Circle, the Aryan Brotherhood of Texas, the Aryan Brotherhood, the Peckerwoods, the Soldiers of Aryan Culture, and the Dirty White Boys."

–

As the article says, it was a pretty vast criminal network (drug trafficking, kidnapping, etc). Bad people. I’m glad they caught them.

2 Likes

Damn, such a corrupt DOJ. I’m sure there were some fine people that got caught up in this.

3 Likes

There are good people on both sides.

2 Likes

They are drug dealers, who cares if they are white bigots on top of that?

Hmmmm, it is a win-win, we get to punish drug dealers and racist nutbags, all in one fell swoop. so there is that.

Haven’t heard the Peckerwood name in a very long time.

Went to college with a Peckerwood. He always wanted to go by Ritchie, but we weren’t having any of that.

What do you think came first? The drug dealing or the bigotry?

No sure…but the third thing they did was go to a Trump rally. :wink:

I think since drug dealers come in all stripes, their greed for money came first.

Good. Lock them up, if guilty.

Aryan Brotherhood are not Trump supporters. Some people equating them with Trump supporters are deranged.

1 Like

Would you think they’re for, or against Trump’s wall?

hey. they probably all voted for Obama.

Yeah. The half of him that’s white.

The Halfrican half? Not so much…

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

not everyone who defended their heritage in Charlottesville was a white supremacist.

Some just respected their poor great great grandfathers who fought to save their home. It has nothing to do with wanting to preserve slavery.

But we all know that white supremacists were there too and so was Antifa. Neither is good. Neither was the object of respect when Trump made his “fine people” comment.

If you have been told differently, you have been lied to.

1 Like

The war had everything to do with slavery.

The only one lying is you in this attempt to white wash history.

Or maybe you believe it. Which is less sinister but much more pathetic.

1 Like

That’s been happening as long as I can remember. Well, except when people post that it was liberal democrats who owned slaves.

whether the war did or did not is not the issue. The issue is whether the plain old soldier from the south fought to preserve slavery or not.

What soldiers typically even know the truth about why they fight and die in ANY war?

They fought and died for a nation based on the concept that that owning people was a God given right, by their very action they were traitors to the United States of America.

1 Like