Police just arrested 57 white supremacists in huge criminal bust

you have been lied to.
Not everyone who wanted to protect their heritage is a white supremacist.
Are you so easily led to believe that it was just that? The trash and the good guys?

the south shot first taking us government property.

Allan

What does it mean, to you, to “preserve your heritage”?

No southern heritage is a code word that racist use.

How come there is no equivalent northern heritage?

Allan

Being that I live right in the middle of the pro-confederacy people / the confederacy supporters / the confederacy apologists, I should write a book. I’ve heard all the lame excuses and arguments for half a decade. I believed them myself for 20 years. I should do it just to explain the mindset of these people. It’s really very interesting.

just curious…

did your family ever fight for the abolition of slavery in the United States? 17th, 18th, or 19th century?

The South was still Lynching Africans in the 1950’s.

yes. only you can do this. The world needs your insight and perspective. For God’s sake man… for humanity’s sake… do it.

and it was illegal.

no my forefathers committed treason and killed a bunch of Mounties.

1 Like

No. He did the correct thing. He was trying to heal the nation.

Some of my ancestors fought (and died) in the war. They were farmers from Wisconsin, I honestly can’t tell you what their views were on slavery were. Some others were from New England, again I don’t know what their views of slavery were.

Allan

Just curious. Did you go to primary school in the south somewhere between 1950 and 1970?

True the only reason we hung German commanders is the whole holocaust thing other then that they would have never been punished it stupid to martyr people.

As the police took a blind eye at many killings of black people in the south.

I might have been illegal but there sure were not a lot of convictions.

Allan

It is…

What? You don’t think white people were getting away with killing black people in the north?

It was a lot less blatant in the north.

They did hunt black people down and lynch them with the police looking on.

Allan

Lol, yes they did, just not as often.

That’s not true.