Police just arrested 57 white supremacists in huge criminal bust

I am a good guy , I assure you.

Allan

personallyā€¦ as someone whose family was enslaved by the Ottomans and not freed until 50 years after the US emancipation proclamation, I can say that 1) I have no white guilt for what happened here prior to the 20th century; 2) only a perverted white guilt could possibly be the reason why white libs continue to fight against the monster that was slavery. The Jungian inner shadow compels them to. 3) It is too late for 90% of those who have this demon inside of them. They cannot ever wash the guilt away while embracing liberalismā€¦ an ideology built on a two edged sword of guilt and victimhood. 4) For the other 10% and the black descendants of slavesā€¦ get over it.

Only to those to blind, biased, and bigoted to see anything else.

No. They left the US and formed a different government. Not treason.

A good person would not make such blindly ignorant and bigoted statements about southerners as you just did.

The Jews should get over the holocuast too.

Allan

Again, the white male voting population elected the leaders who seceded from the union because of fear of losing slavery.

Do you honestly want to say that the public didnā€™t have any responsibility for their actions?

agreed

like if there was a world government and then the old United States of America said it wanted to leave the world government.

What good American today would align themselves with that foreign controlled world government? Our heros are American. Virginiaā€™s heroes were Virginians.

Southern heritage flying a reb battle flag that represents traitors and the subjugation of a race of people.

They all suck, every last single one of them.

Allan

2 Likes

Can you remind me why the south wanted to leave the union?

Oh right. Because they were afraid they might not be able to keep their human slaves if they remained.

Lincoln should have hung Jeff Davis and bobby lee from the highest yardarm.

Allan

1 Like

Never have I actually read someone that thought they were wiser than Abe Lincoln.

Seceded from the union and were forced back.

Seceding from the United States is unconstitutional and treasonous to be in open rebellion.

Allan

Yeah look what being magnanimous got him and us.

Shot dead. And years and years of Jim Crow.

Allan

and you think it was because we were not hard enough on the south? You think those white carpetbaggers from the north treated black people well?

Did the Condederacy wage war against the United States?

Seems pretty cut and dry to me.

Lol, how many white northerners did? Were they treated equally immediately following the civil war?

Fine people on both side is the direct quote.

There were only two sides at Charlottesville.

Trash and the good guys who protested.

Allan

1 Like

Irrelevant.

Well I will agree with that.

Black people had it tough in the entire us after the war.

Allan