Police fun facts. Enjoy!

There you go again…

I’ll start with the report they claim to get their facts from. I see you left all of that out of your quote.

To a cop, everyone is a potential perp.

Ahhh…so profound.

Fact remains, cops are not trained to approach people involved in traffic accidents with their hands on their guns.

The town I lived in for he last 25 years, cops seem nice. But I have much less interaction with them. It’s not a tourist town, much higher population, and there’s very little crime here.

Yes, they are

Nope. You’re wrong.

Have a nice day.

1 Like

Or had no choice but to admit. Gotta keep that ■■■■ rolling downhill.

Be proud libs…here are the results of the MSM alienating the public against the police.

the number of “ambush-style” attacks on law enforcement is particularly on the rise, according to the National Fraternal Order of Police.

Number of police officers shot this year reaches 128, union says ‘defund’ movement a factor | Fox News

It’s funny that you think that proves something.

1 Like

They should be proud of speaking up against any wrongdoing by the police. Seeking justice is not anti police. Rooting out bad cops is not anti police. It is pro police.

When the MSM presents a story, that after several days proves to be bull feces but they’ve already lit the hair on so many spreading false information or half of a story, there’s more to it than what you suggest. Wake the ■■■■ up.

1 Like

They are trained in “the continuum of force” which starts with them simply rolling up in uniform and progresses to the final level of firing their weapon. SWAT teams? Yeah, you’d be right there but you shouldn’t have SWAT teams answer calls for the run-of-the-mill traffic accident.

1 Like

Latin for intimidation.

terrorem

10char

FYI … the minimum is now five characters.

But how many body cams show normal behavior? That normal behavior doesn’t make news so only those 3 percent are shown. That makes it look like the norm rather than the exception.

1 Like

Just about every video linked is of “normal” behavior, for both citizen and LEO.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like