Police fun facts. Enjoy!

Its not clear whether you accept or deny the 3 percent claimed in the OP.

I’m forgainst it.

I want to believe that 97% of cops are good just as badly as I want to believe in aliens. There’s a chance both are true, they’re just not in my experiences.

1 Like

So you speak for all of America?? :thinking:

Sure, why not. :rofl:

1 Like

I’ve had three cops point a gun at me and I have never committed a serious crime. I try to give benefit of the doubt but that’s not a good track record in my experience.

Wait, make that five. Forgot a couple from way back

So they randomly said one day that I think I will draw my gun on you for no reason whatsoever??? :thinking:

One of my favorite memories is when they told me I was lucky I didn’t run when my friends did since they have the right to beat the ■■■■ out of people who do.

1 Like

White boy smokin a doober, yeah they needed guns. Ridiculous.

“You don’t have to be fast, you just have to be faster than your slowest friend.”

2 Likes

I’ve never been much of a sprinter. Distance running isn’t compatible. I could usually hide like nobody’s business though. lol

I’ve got the feeling there is something you aren’t telling us about your encounter.

We were at an old quarry swimming and cliff diving in the dark. It was a pretty common occurrence and ALWAYS just teenagers. Always. No reason for the guns whatsoever. We even knew the cops names, all of them.

White boy driving home from working the night shift to the black neighborhood he lives in. Obviously can’t talk to him without first drawing guns and having him toss the keys on the roof of the car. Only tweakers would be driving in a black neighborhood at those hours.

I never even got pulled over doing that. :rofl: