Pocahontas campaign headquarters broken into

That’s what libs want us to believe.

This word play they use is nothing more then a tool to control society but won’t hold themselves to same standards.

That’s why I don’t pay much attention to those control freaks.

Watch now they will bitch about me using the word freak.

On wait…now will complain/whine that I used the word bitch,

It’s how libs roll.

1 Like

She put Native American as her race on or the Texas Bar. I was taught about dinosaurs by my parents I didn’t put Tyrannosaurus Rex on my diploma.

1 Like

Conan posted the link. If you read it you’ll learn that no wampum was stolen.

2 Likes

Racial slurs are racial slurs.

Go to your nearest reservation and call someone “Pocahontas”. See how that goes over.

2 Likes

Her grandmother told of her Indian heritage. Your parents did not tell you they were dinosaurs. Tell me if I need to explain the difference to you.

I’m Native American and it does not offend me.
Warren offended me by trying to pass herself off as a Native American though. So she deserves what she gets.

2 Likes

Anyone can claim to be whatever they want on the internet.

Even if you’re not lying, you still don’t speak for anyone but yourself.

1 Like

It’s not the same, no one is making fun of her because she is Native American they are making fun of her because she bragged about it, put it down as her race on the Texas bar, and took a DNA Test that said she was 1/1024th Cherokee sorry that’s funny and leftwing comedians and talk show hosts had a blast with it, the Cherokee nation however didn’t like what she did.

1 Like

One clue for her should have been that her family belonged to no tribe. Don’t belong to a tribe your no Native American.

The OP is the only one going after Trump, Soviet-style.

Will Warren be there?
I would find it offensive to make fun of a Native American for being a Native American.
I do not find it offensive that someone would make fun of Warren for claiming to be a Native American.

1 Like

It is the same. It’s still a racist slur.

Let’s take Rachel Dolezal as an example. Is it alright to call her the n-word, because she’s not actually black?

Come on mine and we’ll just laugh at the dumb white man. You all need to give up being the word police.

So it’s ok if I call you “Pocahontas” from now on?

He’s advising you to go there. Why don’t you do it?

Tonight I was going to go out and perform a rain dance with several members of my tribe. But I already rained on your parade so I’ll tell them were good.

So, I’ll ask you the same question.

Is it ok to call Rachel Dolezal the n-word?

And every five year old listening to her grandmother is expected to know that?

So you don’t agree with all the tribes protesting against Native American names for sports teams?

I agree with you there - those are honorable terms, not derogatory ones

Go ahead. She was a beautiful woman.