Pocahontas campaign headquarters broken into

That is not what she claimed.

Warren never claimed to be part of any tribe. She claimed to gave NA blood. She does. End of story. Trump should pay his bet and stop his attacks about this.

Actually this claim was disproven.

1 Like

it’s not a racial slur. she isn’t an Indian

It’s called “ridicule”

2 Likes

Facts.
Truth.

These no longer matter to most on the Right, especially since June 16th, 2015.

No, it was denied by Harvard Law. The surrounding evidence tells a different story.

And?

:thinking:

Do you have that evidence that shows that Harvard hired her because she claimed to be Native American and not because she was a well qualified woman?

she lied about being a minority. repeatedly. what these orgs did or did not do is a light year beside the point

I’ve already discussed it, but ok. Within a year of being hired by Harvard, she was touted as the first tenured American Indian during a time that diversity was being demanded.

Yep she did. But that wasn’t the claim I was replying to.

i understand. but nothing else should matter

I need to change my response. I don’t think she lied purposefully. I believe she really believed at the time that she was NA. Technically, although I think it was a bad move, her DNA test does show she has NA blood in her. The real question is what constitutes being able to claim NA status in 1993? 51%?

That same question would be true for any other race as well. I think since we have over the counter DNA tests now, they should make that verification a part of the process.

That isn’t at all any proof that was why she was hired, and not for her pertinent to the job qualifications.

Try again!

I was told during my financial aid application process either 1/16th or 1/8th is the cutoff. I think it was 1/16th. This was 1993, coincidentally around the same time Harvard was courting Warren.

1 Like

It’s pretty apparent what they did. But no, I won’t try again. I and 60million + will just see it for what it glaringly obviously is and be just fine. Hope you can live with that.

Sweet, they’re Warren-splainin’ now. Poor thing was just misunderstood as achild. lol

lol

:popcorn:

1 Like

I can always live with folks being unable or unwilling to prove what they claim.

I and 60 million, plus, more than Trump supporters, will see idiot Donald calling her “Pocahontas” for the so very stupid and nasty attempts to slime her for a “nothing burger”.

I am OK with living with that as well!

:hugs:

Nah, they’ll laugh at the American Indian pretender and Trump will be in office through 2024. You’re betting on the wrong horse.

1 Like

If daddy big bucks buying Donny a medical deferment from Vietnam didn’t keep the Right from laughing him right back up his golden escalator on June 16th, 2015 then I am not too worried about idiot Deplorables and others laughing about Warren believing the stories her people told her about her heritage, like mine mistakenly told me.

Better me betting on the wrong horse, than folks like you, betting on the horses ass!

:hugs: