Pittsburgh shooter blamed Jews for "migrant caravan"

Nope.

You went down this road. Sorry it forked in t he wrong direction for you.

I said try again, not surrender.

What an outright lie you tell there. The video I posted was not edited, your was, and the video I posted contained the exact same material as the one you posted, ONLY MORE.

The man admitted to being one of the people taking away property, said he had no guilt, and then in a weird analogy comparing his role in the matter to his role in the stock market, says “it’s funny” because if he wasn’t there doing it, then someone else would have been doing it before slightly changing his story (within the analogy) to saying he was only a bystander.

AFTER HE ADMITTED TO CONFISCATING PROPERTY

I edited nothing. Snopes did!

Still dying on that hill of “Soros is a nazi sympathizer” huh?

The link I posted has the full 60 minutes video. Stop spreading your propaganda.

He was 9-14 during the war, a child escaping the holocaust. He did not participate in anything you are accusing him of, and stated that directly in the same interview; your posts on this are sickening.

1 Like

It’s funny, this is the exact same rhetoric that drove a man to murder 11 jews…

1 Like

I have avoided this because it is so stupid.

But for the people playing innocent out there…

Soros occupied State Department = Zionist Occupied Government.

It is a dog whistle so loud that even Fox pulled it from ever airing again.

Fox news is part of the lib jew cabal that runs the media. (((Soros))) of course would pull that.

soros is not jewish. He openly admits he is not religious and does not believe in god.

Funny post, after pushing the conspiracy that soros is a self hating jew.

1 Like

What’s so funny about quoting george soros?? The man himself says he is not religious and does not believe in god.

The demonization of the Jewish people has little to do with religion, and the people who have done so could care less about practicing.

Do you think Nazi Germany cared if you “believed”?

(((Soros))) is the poster child for jewish conspiracy. It seems someone who breathlessly follows his story would know that. Judaism is more than a religion.

No, I think nazi germany cared if you collaborated and helped them confiscate property from jews.

Like soros admitted to doing.

But it’s okay, if he wasn’t doing it, then someone else would have. He gets a pass from nazis and you apparently.

Some people just need to keep propagating the same lies over and over again.

It’s all they have. They ran out of ideas.

Yes, but eventually ohknow will stop peddling the lie that Soros was a nazi collaborator if people on your side would call him out.

Only in the minds of people who want to turn a nazi collaborator into victim because they like his new causes.

I know plenty of Jews who say that also.

Know quite a few with tattoos.

I don’t think you know how Jewishness works.

Your propaganda has already been debunked, try again.

Imagine the mental gymnastics necessary to condemn a 9 year old for his actions in Nazi occupied land as he tried to survive the holocaust.