Pittsburgh shooter blamed Jews for "migrant caravan"

He was a kid trying to survive the Holocaust.

He says he was 14 in the video. Guess you didn’t watch it either.

Shocking!

You mean the video where he says he was child and a bystander, never participating, placed in a position to be spared from the holocaust by his parents, which is why he does not feel guilt?

That video?

Some were only following orders.

He’s not feeling guilty. If he wasn’t there doing it then someone else would have been, and he thinks, “in a funny way” it’s a lot like investment in the stock markets.

No big whoop according to some.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/george-soros-ss-nazi-germany/

Facts aren’t comfortable things for some.

Propaganda works when the person being fed the propaganda lacks mental acuity and earnestly wants to believe it.

2 Likes

That as an older man he reflected on the fact that he was simply a child and a bystander in something that he had no control of, or could prevent?

What video were you watching, because in both yours and mine, he flat out admits to participating in the confiscation of property from Jews? It’s also in the Snopes transcript at your link.

The man admitted it.

Can you read/listen?

" I was only a spectator, the property was being taken away. So the — I had no role in taking away that property. So I had no sense of guilt.

He was a kid surviving the Holocaust. Not only would he be killed but his entire family would have been killed also.

But let’s forget all of that because he is the CEC bogieman.

So he should have let the Nazis kill him, is that your position?

Can you read/listen?? From the snopes transcript:

Kroft: “My understanding is that you went … went out, in fact, and helped in the confiscation of property from the Jews.”

Soros: “Yes, that’s right. Yes.”

Yes, that is what the people he was hiding among were doing, because that is what was needed to hide his identity… but he also clearly states he was a child bystander who did not participate. This is called English, the context matters; “You” is used as a collective pronoun when directed at a group of people.

Why are you having difficulty understanding this?

Jesus Christ…that portion didnt happen in a vacuum.

He went out with his new family as a matter of requirement.

He then states plainly that HE didnt actually take any of the property, hence his not feeling guilty.

Apparently literacy hard.

Now you’re just making stuff up. He didn’t call himself “a child bystander”, you’re doing that. And you’re throwing in the collective pronoun nonsense to distract from his words.

That’s simply ■■■■■■■■■

Yes, by the end of the war he was 14. Very good. He was 9 when it started, and maybe 10 when Hitler occupied his homeland.

This is necessary after a slaughter at a synagogue.

So it is your understanding that is the problem, well that explains it. Keep watching the video and reading, maybe you will get it, everyone else does. You are alone in here defending your propaganda.

Once again for you, and I used bystander as a synonym for spectator, but go ahead and nitpick that one… lol!

• Kroft: “My understanding is that you went … went out, in fact, and helped in the confiscation of property from the Jews.”

• Soros: “Yes, that’s right. Yes.”

• Kroft: “I mean, that’s — that sounds like an experience that would send lots of people to the psychiatric couch for many, many years. Was it difficult?”

• Soros: “Not, not at all. Not at all. Maybe as a child you don’t … you don’t see the connection. But it was — it created no — no problem at all.”

• Kroft: “No feeling of guilt?”

• Soros: “No.”

• Kroft: “For example, that, ‘I’m Jewish, and here I am, watching these people go. I could just as easily be these, I should be there.’ None of that?”

• Soros: “Well, of course, … I could be on the other side or I could be the one from whom the thing is being taken away. But there was no sense that I shouldn’t be there, because that was — well, actually, in a funny way, it’s just like in the markets — that if I weren’t there — of course, I wasn’t doing it, but somebody else would — would — would be taking it away anyhow. And it was the — whether I was there or not, I was only a spectator, the property was being taken away. So the — I had no role in taking away that property. So I had no sense of guilt.

I’m sure he’s been pounding this propaganda for decades. He isn’t about to stop now. That’s why propaganda is so effective. It’s why we had a Kroger shooter, a synagogue shooter, and a pipe-bomb-mailing, Trump-loving, ex-stripper within the span of half a week.

At least he’s pushing his beliefs in an ineffectual way on an Internet forum.

For him to understand that he’s pushing a falsehood would mean that the libs have won, and he can’t have that.

But I find his insistence as entertaining as the Comet Ping Pong people.

1 Like

Try again. Or just, you know, watch the video.

You’re flailing!