"Phony Kamala" will be running things if Biden wins according to new Trump ad

Let’s hear them say “NO” loud and clear to BLM and ANTIFA.

It has long been rule of thumb that both sides go fairly far off center during the primaries. And then both sides tend to come back to near center for the general. Biden has already said about things like Medicare for all and the green new deal that we have to focus on what we can afford. And now that the debt has been exploded from Covid, large scale programs IMHO are going to be off the table.

Who said anything about conservative? If any Democrat was conservative they would be a Republican. There are however, many Democrats who are left of center and maybe even right of center on certain issues.

By the way, the most Liberal President to this day is still FDR.

1 Like

Guaranteed:

A forum member with the word “moderate” in his name is a lefty.

They have to TELL you because their posts all scream LEFT!

3 Likes

Not these days. Vast majority are Radical left.

Have a nice day though.

That’s the narrative from the left.

Why is there a “similar opportunity”?

You just can’t broad-brush it. Over the years I have gotten to realize that each person has various degrees of views on many subjects. As for me, while I am more of a liberal on social issues, I am more of a conservative when it comes to the economy. I am not a single issue voter, but there are quite a few out there.

An overplayed dog whistle libs have used

1 Like

We have never had a woman VP. It would be historical. And what might be the chances that after VP she could be POTUS? So there is that path if she becomes VP.

The dem party is what it is some just choose not to see it.

Now have a nice day. I’ve already exceeded my response to libs quota for the whole week just in this one morning. :roll_eyes:

So because she’s a woman? You think she’s going to “energize” the woman vote? More than Hildawg?

Color and gender are one heck of a thing to base leadership of a country on.

The announcement of Harris as Biden’s VP nominee has certainly evoked angst-ridden emotions for some of Trump’s acolytes.

2 Likes

I never said that. She is a damn smart woman. And you can’t deny her accomplishments.
She will do well stating the case against Trump and Pence.

Perhaps. But what is going to be interesting to watch is how much Trump will hurt himself with the woman’s vote attacking her. He has already called her a “nasty women” and then did a tweet about how “suburban housewife” will vote for him because he got rid of low cost housing in their neighborhoods. Which to some sounds rather racist.

I saw the “nasty” thing. There was a female commentator on FNC who said “Nasty is an inappropriate term for a woman” or words to that effect. She likened it to bitch and ■■■■ .

I thought that was interesting. Has this always been the case or is it a recent development? If it is recent, what is the catalyst?

He has been doing it for awhile. And he has also referred to some men as “nasty” also.

No, I mean in general. When did “nasty” become derogatory to women specifically? Since Trump started saying it?

Is it acceptable to refer to men as nasty?

In this context, I understand it to mean rude, mean-spirited, vulgar, attacking personally. Trump can be very nasty for example. Harris was very nasty to Kavanaugh.

The long trail of white men in charge :heartbeat: this post.

2 Likes