"Phony Kamala" will be running things if Biden wins according to new Trump ad

Oh you think by picking a Black woman that it would manipulate the Black Americans into voting democrat?

He didn’t say that, it was a compound statement.

“I’ve decided that Kamala Harris is the best person to help me take this fight to Donald Trump and Mike Pence and then to lead this nation starting in January 2021.”

First she helps beat Trump, then helps in leading the nation.

No I think that she will bring back a portion of the black vote that Clinton lost.
2008 Black Vote: Obama - 95% McCain - 4%
2012 Black Vote: Obama - 93% Romney - 6%
2016 Black Vote: Clinton - 89% Trump - 8%

We shall see how it goes. But I think that Harris might take at least 1 or maybe 2 points of Black vote away from Trump.

So how will Harris help Black Americans?

What does Harris bring to table for them?

I think that the issue that will lead this campaign season is how to we get the economy and jobs back from this Covid valley. So who has the better plan? After that I expect that she will be quite outspoken on voting rights and immigration reform.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: General Slop from Various Threads +fd

:rofl: Dems better hope it isn’t about jobs.

Voting rights?

Immigration won’t help her with DOS.

That’s should number one talking point for Trump…jobs jobs and more jobs.

1 Like

As for immigration plan Trump is stronger in that department as well.

Voting rights is nothing more then left-wing ploy to fool the masses.

1 Like

What’s unemployment at about now?

All those endless lines at the food pantries?

Who is the only one who has taken action?

Who demanded the country be shut down?

1 Like

Only with his base. Twice he had deals with the Democrats for over $20B for his wall. Both deals included a plan for DACA. Both were shot down by Stephen Miller. So Trump didn’t help himself at all with the Hispanic vote. Just another failure of his to try to expand his base. And those who thinks that he can win again with only his base are in for a real surprise. Film at eleven.

It would appear that is the case.

About where it was when Obama taken office. It taken Obama 6 and half years for things to return to somewhat normal…6 and half years.

Trump will do it in first year after he’s elected again.

Yeah. The President with the single worst jobs record in almost a century should talk about jobs, jobs, jobs. :+1:

https://medium.com/@CAPAction/trump-is-the-worst-jobs-president-in-american-history-931106425367

Trump is on track to be the first U.S. president in recorded history to lose jobs.

• 7.8 million jobs have been lost — including 7,100 coal mining jobs and 274,000 manufacturing jobs.
  • The unemployment rate soared to the highest levels since World War II, and stood at 11.1% most recently.

Now let the excuses begin…

1 Like

And he will do it how? What is the plan?
Or does he have to be re-elected so we can find out?

I know this is somewhat off topic but some food for thought. In June 2009 unemployment hit 9.5. 7 years later it finally fallen below 5 percent…7 ■■■■■■■ years.

Trump will get it below 5 within his first year of his second term.

Hell Trump will get it to 7.5 percent or less before election if libs stop interfering. And that would be 7 whole percentage points from high mark of 14.7.

Or lets put this into perspective.

Trump has already lowered unemployment rate in few months from it’s peak what Obama did in 7 ■■■■■■■ years.

Chew on that libs.

1 Like

Watch and see…just stop interfering by refusing to corporate of holding Americans hostage with relief funds.

It’s like the China Virus never happened.

It’s like someone dithered all through the month of February while the Trump Virus got entrenched in our country.

1 Like