"Phony Kamala" will be running things if Biden wins according to new Trump ad

When libs want a photo of Biden with a serious look on his face, they tell him…

“JOE…JOE … Listen… think about tying your shoes… remember? …the ones with strings. JOE… wait… not yet… OK… tie those shoes …NOW!”

Too bad Trump didn’t even take a moment to acknowledge the historic significance of this choice and welcome Harris to the race, as Obama did with Palin.

“We send our congratulations to Governor Sarah Palin and her family on her designation as the Republican nominee for vice president, It is yet another encouraging sign that old barriers are falling in our politics. While we obviously have differences over how best to lead this country forward, Governor Palin is an admirable person and will add a compelling new voice to this campaign.”

• Obama Campaign
2 Likes

Careful - you really think Trump can tie his own shoes?

He would have anyway. Of whatever turns out.

I have always said that this will be a turnout race. In 2008 Black voter turnout was 65% and Obama won. vote. In 2012 Black voter turnout was 65%. and Obama won. In 2016 Black voter turnout was 59% and Clinton lost. If she would have turned out just 1% more in any of the three states that she lost by less then 1%, she would be president today. I think that Harris pick might energize the Black vote to that mid-60% level.

Yeah, Trump started by calling her a “nasty woman”. And that isn’t going to sit well with a lot of women.
What are the odds that Trump is going to play the race card with her? So many times he speaks without thinking. I will say it’s even odds.

How are you calculating “the black vote”?

Why do you think she will energize it?

Okay, I did a typo on that post that I corrected. The percentage was the turnout of registered Black voters.
Months ago I started to hear some Black and Hispanic leaders of various groups talk about how energized their folks were for this election. And it all centered around the same theme that Trump must go.
And now with Biden’s pick there is a opportunity that Harris could make history, similar to when the first Black man was elected POTUS.

Radical libs will not vote against Biden/Harris but they fail to consider how independents will react to the radical left and totally unlikeable Harris.

She even makes Hillary look like Miss Congeniality. :roll_eyes:

Will they turn out for a former gung ho prosecutor? :thinking:

It’s kind of funny to see the right claim Harris is a radical leftist, while the radical left is mad because she isn’t a radical. Go figure!!!

2 Likes

She supports much of what the squad supports. Yeah she’s a “moderate”.

AM Radio has their finger on the pulse. She’s a radial leftist until she isn’t.

Because she would make history. Same as Obama did. And IMHO there are some voters who will consider that when they vote.

Didn’t seem to care about history when they refused to support her in the primary.

1 Like

People need to realize that being to Mitt Romney’s left does not equal being a radical leftist.

1 Like

Trump has not let up on the “Biden is for de-funding the police” line. And I expect that he will do the same with her. And it’s dumb because I believe that most voters are smarter then that. And the more he says false things about both of them the more stupid he is going to look when those questions come up at the debates.

Trump doesn’t have much to go on.
This is not 2016.

1 Like

Yeah support of things like the Green New Deal are totally conservative.

Her support in the primaries has nothing to do with the support she is going to get on this ticket in the general. As it has been already pointed out, George H.W. Bush lost in the primaries to Reagan and then went on to be VP and then POTUS.