Pence faces hecklers shouting 'traitor' at religious conservative conference

The size of the crowds is not how the president is elected. There is no weighting of votes based on the size of the crowds.

Not at all.

Once again … Swoosh! … right over your head. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Give him a break. He’s from down under. Which means he’s upside down.

Did Biden commit to closing the pipeline prior to the election? Why would there be regret when he followed up on that promise?

You’re right. They probably supported losing their high paying jobs.

Keystone XL Pipeline Workers Speak Out About Lost Jobs Following Biden Cancellation of Project (legalinsurrection.com)

1 Like

It is an interesting thought process for such a person to allegedly vote for Biden knowing that he has committed to closing the pipeline and then complain when he closes the pipeline.

The Unions supported Biden (unions virtually always support Democrats.) There is no evidence that the workers who lost their jobs voted for Biden. (Rank and file union members frequently vote Republican in large numbers. )

1 Like

If they didn’t vote for Biden how could they have buyer’s regret?

They didn’t write the headline.

And this time you did vote for trump and he lost. Great voting record there.

Allan

Wrong. One of the reasons that biden won was from union members votes.

Allan

These union brothers are from Oklahoma. One of the most Republican states in the nation.

Doubtful many voted for biden.

Allan

[quote=“altair1013, post:60, topic:239403, full:true”]

Thanks, as you scroll down to the bottom of the article it states I am correct. Most people aren’t big enough to state they are wrong on this site so I tip my hat to you.

What part of I did not vote for Trump did you not get? Why do you always presume to know what I do and what I am thinking Alan? You have trouble enough keeping track of your own thoughts and behaviors without pretending to know what others think or do.

Oh? Did you pol the union members post election? Or is this just more made up ■■■■■

Union members are not all alike. I expect most government sector union members and teacher union members vote mostly Democratic, but blue collar working class union members like those pipeline workers, are a completely different ilk of unionist. They don’t automatically let the union tell them what to think.

1 Like

Make up your mind. Did they vote for Biden or not?

So voters who did not vote for Biden would not be suffering from buyer’s regret?

Have you ever heard of exit polls?

56%-40% for biden.

Allan

You can see in a nutshell why trump lost.

Allan