Pence faces hecklers shouting 'traitor' at religious conservative conference

Former vice president Mike Pence on Friday was heckled at a conference for religious conservatives,

I wonder how many people are out in the real world saying, “Gee, that sounds like a party that I want to join and support”?

1 Like

Nobody care about rallies. This is not a wwf match or boys band concert. Only trump and maga groupies seem to care.

2 Likes

Absolutely. The media loved to tout how many devotees thronged to worship Obama.

2 Likes

Nobody cares when nobody shows up. At least when its your guy being shunned.

I agree … the tally that was certified is a fact. But it is only an allegation that the votes counted were all legitimate. That aspect of the election has never been investigated.

Nope, no conspiracy. I’m just stating the truth. We have no idea weather all votes cast were legitimate or not. Nobody does, except someone who cast an illegitimate vote that is. The rest of us have to take it on faith.

Astounding. Either you suffer from serious memory loss or you are too young to remember the 2008 election.

And has been a dud ever since.

2 Likes

Nearly all votes were legit.

You didn’t like the results, we all get that.

Funny how went it went your way in 2016, there were no gripes about illegitimate votes.

Allan

2 Likes

One dud is another ones good president.

His approval rating is above 50%

Do you know anyone at all who voted for biden and now says “I shoulda voted for trump”

Allan

1 Like

apparently biden was shunned all the way to the white house.

1 Like

Yes. that is true for everything. We don’t know for sure if things are true or cheating occurs. all elections since dawn of time, all scientific theories, all religion, football games, murder trial.

Yes. We can start with the 10,000 union members he fired when he shut down keystone.

My Take: No surprise, Biden voters are having buyer’s remorse (hollandsentinel.com)

2 Likes

So soon you forget. There were plenty of “Trump stole the election” gripes in 2016 … Including from Hillary. :wink:

By the way, I did not vote for Trump. But I will concede that the election went my way because Hillary lost.

Shoved is a better way to put it … after dragging him out of his basement bunker. :wink:

So you agree then … no conspiracy is needed to shed doubt.

One of Trump’s great accomplishments was killing the witch.

2 Likes

Michael Dukakis was favored over George W. Bush for a while due to the difference in rally size… That’s the earliest I remember people making a big deal over it and of course, being wrong that it was the only thing that mattered.

Now git off mah lawn…

With only 50 new permanent jobs and some of them based in Canada, those temp workers would have been out of work at some point. Only about 1000 were fired. You can’t fire people that haven’t been hired yet.

Keystone XL Pipeline Workers Speak Out About Lost Jobs Following Biden Cancellation of Project (legalinsurrection.com)