Penatgon confirm 34 American injured in Iranian attack

It’s not a hard point to get…oh well for you

Seriously? Is that your new mission in life; to hold me accountable?

I have nothing to prove to you or to anyone else.

Then you don’t believe that trump makes mistakes.

Why, because I refuse to play your silly game? Whatever. :roll_eyes:

New family members in the Military Order of the Purple Heart? Welcome aboard, brothers. Congrats on winning the lottery!

No… I’m saying that on Tuesday when he spoke he should not have discussed these injuries in such a way that lessened the severity of them or the significance of them.

Your reposting of one line of my entire thread is out of context so you could indeed ask your question. In the past two or three weeks he could have told us the truth…and done so in a way that honors the wounded, not disparages them.

It’s almost a majority.

2 Likes

Is this his spontaneous protest moment?

President Trump said the morning after the Jan. 8 attack that no U.S. troops were harmed. But defense officials have said information about injuries was not relayed to Washington until later because no service members suffered loss of life, limb or eyesight.

Trump said:
“I heard that they had headaches and a couple of other things,” he said. “But I would say, and I can report, it is not very serious, not very serious.”

All of those still receiving care are doing so with outpatient status, Hoffman said. Some will be sent to Walter Reed National Military Medical Center outside Washington, while others will return to their home bases.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/2020/01/24/pentagon-says-34-us-troops-were-diagnosed-with-brain-injuries-after-iranian-missile-attack/

I highly doubt the President wasn’t notified that 34 military personal suffered injuries from hostile attack.

My exact thoughts. they get out of their 9 month deployment. purple heart and disability pay for the rest of their lives when they retire.

1 Like

Free custom license plates in most states too!

1 Like

But we are supposed to play yours?

But what’s your point? Confused face…

Lol

They weren’t “forced” to do anything. They’ve finally got an accurate count and released it.

2 Likes

How can anyone support such a despicable human being as Trump?

1 Like

Symptoms of Concussion.

A concussion is a traumatic brain injury that affects your brain function. Effects are usually temporary but can include headaches and problems with concentration, memory, balance and coordination.

Concussions are usually caused by a blow to the head. Violently shaking the head and upper body also can cause concussions.

Some concussions cause you to lose consciousness, but most do not. It’s possible to have a concussion and not realize it.

Concussions are particularly common if you play a contact sport, such as football. Most people usually recover fully after a concussion.

The people at Mayo must be “despicable” in your mind.

Watch the whole thing and tell us how despicable Trump is again.

Put yourself in that young man’s shoes.

Or maybe his… .

Oh wait, you can’t, they’ll never need shoes again.

What’s the point?..a head injury sustained in service to your country is somehow less important because it’s just a headache. 17 soldiers are still being treated 3 weeks later. 50% are still being treated. That is more severe than just a headache…or minor concussion.

This are more in line with actual TBI. My father’s accident occurred on April 29. He came home on June 20. And continued physical therapy for months afterward.

Concussions can have long lasting are permanent effects. My son still has a slight stutter that he didn’t have prior to his concussion 4 years ago.

These are nothing to be blown off. Soldiers got injured.

If Obama acted like this you would be joining me in crucifying him for doing so. Wouldn’t you?

1 Like

Yes, that’s a much less severe injury than multiple amputations.

Very few concussions will have lasting effects of any kind much less being permanently debilitating.

Very few minor concussions will have lasting effects. There are 17 still being treated for what the Pentagon calls Traumatic Brain Injury.

These are significantly worse than a ■■■■■■■ headache.

1 Like

I’m finding it a little difficult to take the TBI seriously. That usually involves a severe blow to the head and a lot of medical work on the person to relieve pressure on the brain.