Penatgon confirm 34 American injured in Iranian attack

There is a funny thing about Commanders in Chief minimizing any injury a soldier receives in the line of duty. What would your reaction have been if it had been OBAMA who said this. Remember, I’m not a Johnny Come Lately to this forum.

I know and remember exactly how people would have reacted. I remember people being out of their minds that he moved the Churchill bust to the other side of the oval office. I remember it because I was one of them. I guess I have learned. IF OBAMA had said this about head injuries that soldiers received I would have been all over him too.

CIC’s just can’t diminish the severity of injuries of soldiers at anytime…let alone publicly.

3 Likes

■■■■ that…2 weeks is more than enough time to figure out and come out and state something.

Like I said it’s never their fault. But holy ■■■■ it’s your if you kneel or burn a flag. Its never their fault, but it is when you dont support the troops… it’s never their fault but it’s yours if support the terrorists over america.

I’m sick of that crap…

4 Likes

Oh but I dont like his tweets so I’m critical of him…

Pffftttttt…lol…

Everyone makes mistakes, including Trump. However this isn’t one of those instances.

Wonder why he’s minimizing the injuries these soldiers sustained? Interesting…

1 Like

At the time, the battle assessment was exactly that, in regards to whether or not to escalate.

Are you implying that Trump should have escalated??? :confused:

Name a mistake trump has made.

1 Like

So is this thread about the implication that Trump lied because he didn’t immediately report 34 injured Americans or is it about him supposedly trivializing the soldiers’ injuries??

Or maybe its simply another Trump bashing thread. We can never have enough of those.

Why? What would be the point? :confused:

They aren’t severe. Most of those affected have already been released and have returned to duty.

and several had to be flown to Germany for further treatment.

A small percentage.

9 service members are still being treated at a hospital in Germany. An additional 8 of them have been airlifted from Germany back to the United States. These are the ones with the most severe injuries. This is serious. It could be life altering for these men and/or women. This is 17 of the 34 that were injured in the attacks. Or, HALF of them for those who struggle with percentages.

1 Like

50% isn’t a small percentage?

1 Like

Depends on if one has TDS or not I suppose. :wink:

2 Likes

Yes, but which TDS? Trump Derangement Syndrome or Trump Defender Syndrome?

2 Likes

Ah…now that is the question, isn’t it? :smiley:

2 Likes

“One is too many”

Turns into a small percentage…

It’s almost insulting how full of crap this argument is

So what exactly are you saying?? What is the point that you are trying to make? That DEMs hate Trump? That you hate Trump? :confused:

To prove that you admit that trump makes mistakes.