Pelosi Wants No Presidential Debates,Nancy Pelosi advocates for Joe Biden to not debate Trump

I want to see the oldest guys ever match wits with each other. INFOTAINMENT VALUE GALORE.

2 Likes

She nailed it too. And she set the tee-up perfectly for Biden’s reply.

“We certainly agree with Speaker Pelosi on her views of the President’s behavior. But just as she has powerfully confronted that behavior in the Oval Office and the Cabinet Room, Joe Biden looks forward to doing the same on the debate stage.”

It was obviously staged between the two in order to bash Trump and make Biden look like he will take Trump to the woodshed.

But to the loyalist Trump-lovers, it obviously means Biden is…

2 Likes

Sounds like it. If Biden doesn’t debate, we can at least enjoy the crawfish races…

3 Likes

Any idea the last time it was when the candidates did not have debates?

Man, did I call it or what? :rofl:

1 Like

I can’t remember ever, but there’s probably been a case.

He.Must.GOOOOOO!

:rofl:

So not in recent memory at least. If I were them, I wouldn’t want to risk the Kid Sniffer having to earn his place either. lol

1 Like

…and that is exactly what I predicted. It will be bloody murder and Biden will be destroyed.

You predicted that Biden wouldn’t debate.

He also predicted Hillary Clinton would be the Democratic nominee. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Please keep saying that. And I hope that Trump does too. Because I believe that the opposite will happen.
What does Trump do when he doesn’t want to answer a question or does not know the answer?
Hint: “Well we will have to see how it goes”.
If he does that during a debate he is going to look like a fool.
I don’t believe for a moment that Biden is mentally incompetent and can not stand up to Trump in a debate. Film at eleven.

Who are you talking to?

It’s not like the President has a record to defend now or nothing.

…and I owe you a pizza. The DNC is over. You can buy me two if this changes? PM me an address with your preference and I’ll do it tomorrow.

Many times.

Biden has been debating for decades. It is astonishing to me that people here that are supposedly into politics, are pushing the ridiculous narrative that Biden is too incompetent to debate. Or too incompetent to even deliver a speech that was not pre-recorded. Or whatever other nonsense they are pushing. It shows just how effective propaganda has been on some© in this country. Biden may be a great many things, but mentally incompetent and incapable of debating is not one of them. We even have extremely recent examples of just this. When he was debating one-on-one with Sanders a mere 5 months ago.

But I do hope they keep pushing this narrative, because every time they do, they lower the expectations and the bar for Biden a little more, over and over. To where even a sub-par performance has Biden walking away like he nailed it.

Our moved time-frame was to after the first debate. You thought he would drop out before that debate, and the DNC would then possibly pick Clinton. I have a reminder saved for the following day to see which of us were correct.

Yeah I know…he can talk about his hairy legs and how the hair turns blond in the summer…and kids like to rub them and watch the hair bend back…and that taught Biden all about roaches…amirite? :sunglasses:

Oh…I thought it was if she didn’t get the nomination at the DNC but I don’t write things down.