Pelosi Wants No Presidential Debates,Nancy Pelosi advocates for Joe Biden to not debate Trump

Trump is too eleventy dimensional to fall for that. Covfefe in Thighland!

1 Like

Brietbart is fake lib news, Biden is SKEEEERED.

Maybe they could hire Jeff Dunham to help out with Hidin Biden? :thinking:

1 Like

Who?..

Trump demands drug tests before debates. I think it’s a great idea. Biden should demand face washing.

6 Likes

Debates are happening. Don’t worry. Assuming Trump shows up. Biden and his team have been clear. Debates are happening. Trump team, not so much.

1 Like

Actually Trump thinks they can through drugs. But what drug exists that just makes you a good debater…I don’t know. But apparently Trump does.

Not without a drug test, promise to respect the election results, and a note from Pence’s mother!

But wouldn’t it be better for Biden to humiliate Trump in public, with his brilliant wit and quick thinking? I mean, if he is going to have to come up against Putin and Xi, surely he can handle Trump.
There couldn’t be some other reason Pelosi doesn’t want Biden to debate Trump, could there?

2 Likes

Just watched the video… it is hilarious that some are painting this as Pelosi being scared for Biden to debate Trump.

She basically puts the President on blast and says that it isn’t worth our time to listen to him.

Pretty funny

2 Likes

What do you think is behind Pelosi’s fear of Biden debating?

I’d rather listen to Achmed than Biden. He’s a lot smarter.

If I am for someone doing well, and don’t want them to debate, the most obvious answer is that I don’t think they will do well at the debate.

Dems are scared.

3 Likes

It was Nacny who was talking to a reporter that she was advocating Biden not to debate. So this wasnt fake news though. I do feel Biden will defend the rioters and BLM rioters.

It’s a Jedi mind trick! Pelosi will debate the Prez herself! She has a whole stack of papers she’s going to rip up in front of the Donald just to catch him off guard then it’s ON!

He’s already denounced the rioters, so did Kamala today in her speech.

Yes. It will be better.

Well, that wil put the fear of God in them, won’t it?

1 Like

You’re the one who said you think Biden will defend the rioters when we know the opposite just happened. Now he did but…they’re not scared.