Pelosi Wants No Presidential Debates,Nancy Pelosi advocates for Joe Biden to not debate Trump

And Trump can talk about how big his newborn girl’s breasts are going to be when she is older, and about how he would be dating his adult daughter if, you know, she wasn’t related to him. :face_vomiting:

Biden has weakness.
1.Middle East. Libya is still in chaos 11 years later after the regime change that the Obama admin had brought upon and were cheered upon by many Neo Libs as well Neocons.

This would be interesting if the debates would actual bring up Libya as a question.

2.China.
3.Taxes and Green Deal. “Learn to Code”

I would date a girl like my daughters…oh…I did…their mother. :sunglasses:

That is not what he said. Not that he would date girls like his daughter. That if not for that pesky relation part, he would be dating his daughter. Not someone like her. Actually her. :face_vomiting:

1 Like

I thought you were Hawk replying.

Good! They need to be. They start thinking this is a slam dunk and they’ll end up with a repeat of 2016.

They’ll end up with a repeat of 2016. lol

It’s a very real possibility.

Achmed the Dead Terrorist ventriloquist.

Buh buh buh buh BIDEN

1 Like

The intent clearly being to bait Trump into not trying to weasel out of the debates.

You’ve got that right! :sunglasses: :+1:

Especially considering in his last debate he totally destroyed Paul Ryan, who is a policy wonk and a good debater himself.

I’ve seen Jason Miller on TV desperately trying to correct his campaign narrative to the correct one for Trump to win-Biden is a fifty year career politician and highly experienced debater-but no one else will follow his lead.

1 Like

No problem.

Wow, and it only took them 3 months!!

How sincere…

It took Trump 2 days to denounce white supremacy.

And they are still using that 2 day delay to label him a white supremacist.

2 Likes

No worries. Biden is already devastating for the dems.

If he doesn’t debate it is just another meh.

The only people voting for Biden are those who are voting against Trump. They’d vote for a rock over Trump.

Especially drug free. :woman_shrugging:

An improvement for that party. They never did denounce Klan big wig Robert Byrd.