Peace in the Middle East On the Way?

Great entertainment value!

I’m good with it. Leaders should be entertaining. Makes it interesting.

There agreement hinges on Isreali stopping all development in the west banks, so it will likely be broken in a month.

1 Like

Silly, how many agreements has Israel broken with anyone? How many have been kept by the other side?

Israel keeps its word.

And Trump even got them to announce it the day after Biden’s announcement of something.

The man’s a stable genius!

2 Likes

No it does not. But they are suspending unilateral annexation for the time being. Annexation isn’t the same as building/expanding.

What? That’s not historically accurate. I am actually fine with the fact that Israel does not. They are surrounded by aggressive actors. But that’s simply not true. They have reneged on numerous agreements and have started pre-emptive wars. Nothing bad about it mind you. I agree with Israel doing this.

2 Likes

Stay tuned…

More to come ?

Let’s hope so. And a lasting peace at that.

1 Like

Well, this is beautiful

https://twitter.com/ittaishick/status/1293971102469890050?s=20

1 Like

Oh nooo…this can’t be.

Well give credit to “most” libs here for openly embracing this. :wink:

Hopefully so.

Israel and Saudi Arabia already have clandestine relations in regards to their mutual cold conflicts with Iran.

Maybe this move could bring them to create a more formal alliance. Which would lead other Arab states with Iranian issues to follow suit.

All they need is enough political cover and the certainty that US policy will remain the same, one that recognizes reality on the ground, not the aspirations of the defeated. They know that ain’t happening if Biden is elected. Hunter might be able to cut a profitable deal with some emirs, but he wouldn’t be successful in Israel because the pandering promises he’d make those emirs to get his check, would never be agreed to by Israel. Gotta respect the profit motive!

and promptly takes credit for it.

what a classless dolt.

A post was merged into an existing topic: General Slop from Various Threads +fd

A long time coming but it’s another step towards peace in the region.

Unfortunately until Iran is dealt with once and for all there will never be peace.

Conclusion of the media on this…If we don’t report it, it didn’t happen.

1 Like

Trump needs to do a campaign ad immediatly. Biden is already trying to steal credit for him and Barrack. Maybe Barrack should get a second Nobel for this?

1 Like

I dunno. It seems like having Iran there is stabilizing the Israeli-Arab kerfuffle.

Both sides see Iran as the bigger threat than each other.

Of course Iran could do something stupid and start a pan-middle East war. But considering the fact that the entire Arab world and Israel is lining up against them, I think that will keep them in check.

If you’re not sure, then maybe you should read s few articles? It’s explained pretty well.

No. But he ended one. He should have gotten a Nobel for it.

2 Likes