Peace in the Middle East On the Way?

Those Ferengi cover all the bases.

3 Likes

I think it’s great news and Congrats to all involved, including the Trump Administration!
I do not think it will lead to anything else but so what. It’s still great news.
Not as big as Carter’s camp david accords, or Jordon and Israel normalzing in 1994, but still great!
But just like those 2, it unfortunately never seems to spread.

5 Likes

That was advance payment for Obama trying to meddle in Israel’s elections.

Thing is this is gulf state that sign on. First gulf state to do so unless someone can correct me.

UAE :heart: U.S. weapon systems.

So UAE will play nice with Israel.

Everybody wins … except Iran… which explains the Left’s damn-with-faint-praise approach of acknowledgment of this diplomatic accomplishment.

Valerie Jarret loves the country of her birth, Iran. Bet she’s on Biden’s SCOTUS nomination list.

yep, and SA and Qattar will likely follow. But not likely until after Trump is reelected. They will want that stability.

1 Like

Who knows, The Kingdom might be next :man_shrugging:

And that will be big news…very big. In fact just as big as Egypt and Israel peace agreement.

Isolate the Persians.

2 Likes

We can hope but when Egypt singed it had no one follow and took 16 years before anyone did.
Then Jordon did and no one followed until 26 years later.
History does not suggest it will be any different. But I hope I’m wrong.

These Gulf states have pretty closely aligned interests, so …maybe ?

Indeed. This is a good thing. They both share a disdain for Iran, and the more we can isolate Iran in the region, the better for everyone. This should be viewed as a good thing by everyone here. And if Trump gets credit for it happening under his watch, then so be it. I’m not sure how integral he was in this, but as President, the buck stops with him. So, props to Trump.

6 Likes

SA has been ready for awhile, they need political cover to avoid or mitigate the unrest this could cause. The Persian threat and The UAE’s move gives them some. Enough? Not without Trump.

This is a very good thing. Period.

And a very bad thing for Iran, which makes it even better.

1 Like

Biden weighs in and agrees…

https://twitter.com/mikememoli/status/1293965238107344896

2 Likes

Yep. This is good.

Allan

Just like jimmy carter in 1979 with peace between Egypt and Israel.

Allan

1 Like

Kushner 2024!

I’m in!

No!!!

Kusher/Kanye

https://twitter.com/QuickTake/status/1293971900625031168?s=20