Paulie Manafort's bad day

So my wife voted for Ted Cruz cuz shes liberal? Cmon man. My sister in law was a Cruz or bust gal, and shes no liberal. Only thing she liked about Trump was the Gorsuch thing.

I was proud to vote for him in the Primary. When he decided to bend a knee and kiss the ring of the man who made fun of his wife’s appearance and accuse his dad of being in on the JFK assassination, I lost a ton of respect for him. I was raised to be proud and stand up for family. And if you say one wrong word about my family, especially my wife or children, be prepared to back it up.

My screen name and avatar is not just about my personal love as a mere fan of Nebraska’s Football team. My two brothers each stand at 6’6" and 6’8" respectively, and in their hey-days were 275-290lbs each. I’m the biggest of the three of us. :wink:

No just more evidence of Trump hiring the best ■■■■■■■■■■■■ people.

According to Conan, you’re a lib! now.

“Like Manafort has nothing to do with our campaign,” the president told reporters at the White House.
“You know, Paul Manafort worked for me for a very short period of time . . . He worked for me, what, 49 days or something. Very short period of time.”

https://twitter.com/seanhannity/status/766819052656340993

LOL you could back up the Joe Biden statement of beating t hem up behind the gym huh? lol

You know what, no worries. Thanks! Good form. :+1:

When I am wrong, I admit it. Part of being a southerner.

or my wife is, or something to that effect.

Back in my younger days, yes, and would relish it. But I don’t believe in violence against my fellow man. As a Born Again Christian, I have sought a better path in life. Prayers over punches.

2 Likes

Many blessings to you brother! Saving souls and Backdoor Barbecue is the way to go.

1 Like

I despise Clinton but live life based on facts instead conspiracies!

That is not what I said.

I said “some” libs supported Cruz knowing he couldn’t beat Hillary.

I should have said pretended to support Cruz. :wink:

I liked Cruz but I knew he couldn’t beat Hillary. I though my support behind Trump early because I seen the fall of blue wall with his nomination.

That and for other nefarious reasons is why I supported Trump…and he hasn’t disappointed me. :wink:

Eh it is what it is at this point, I voted , and beyond that there is nothing I can do about it.

I do feel Trump is getting railroaded by the MSM, some of which he brought on himself. The policies dont bother me as much as his bluster at times, I have to shake my head sometimes. You take the good with the bad. Im most proud that Obama is crying that his legacy is now gone.

We’ve found an area of agreement. :wink:

1 Like

Trump can be rough around the edges…but lot of it is nothing more then smoke screen.

He wants libs to be focused on his hands. While the real magical act is being done behind the scene.

And you know what’s even more funnier. Lbs continue falling for it. As long as they do, Trump will keep doing it. :wink:

Lock him up!
Lock him up!
Lock him up!
The treasonus downslide of the Trump machine is quite a sight to behold.

Conan.
You got conned. Just admit it
Halftime scoreboard say.
Mueller 63
Trump 0

I was undecided between Cruz and Trump up to the time of the primary (not that it wasn’t already decided by then). I wanted Cruz more as President but was pretty sure Cruz would have slim chances in states like Michigan that would be necessary to win this election.