Paulie Manafort's bad day

Tackle or guard?

Did you vote Trump in the Primary? I don’t know if I’ve ever asked.

I remember having my debates with my follow conservatives.

But I see the power to be had to be interrupted.

If Hillary had won, game over.

We dodged a major bullet this time around, next time we won’t be lucky.

That’s why these libs must never…and I mean never again regain power.

Because once they do their going to want blood…and We The People will pay that price.

1 Like

I did vote for Trump, based on the issues (pretty much the same as Cruz) but, as I said, I thought he had some slim chance of winning the general but Cruz had none.

Primarily DT. But in some 3-4 NT as well. I liked the Defensive side of the ball. And with a big body came some big hits. But it has also come with some big, bad knees. :man_facepalming:

Fair enough. I never knew. Thanks for sharing.

omg

it’s like you’re a cartoon character trying so hard to be more cartoony

2 Likes

I had you pegged on the other side of the ball, for some reason. Best of luck with the knees. I wish you comfort.

Playing ball in the big 10 is no trivial athletic feat. My hat’s off to you.

I have to go back to my athletic heydey in high school when I almost made the JV cross country team.

1 Like

Libz must never rafain power…because they actually will lock up a lot of Republicans for actual crimes and actually corruption.

That’s all that is being said there.

1 Like

Don’t cry lib.

You’d like have me pegged even more if you saw me today. Age and losing weight are tough to reconcile. My wife likes to tell me that it just means there is more of me to love, and my love is big enough to share with many. :joy:

And thank you, sincerely. I would not go back and change a thing either. Even with the uncomfortableness I have to deal with today. It was worth every second, and is the reason I have the lovely wife and family I have today.

It was many decades ago, I was blessed with a big body, a little athleticism, and a genuine love of hitting people. What these kids are doing today, now that is a real feat. I don’t know, even with my size, if I could compete in today’s world with these athletes. Many of us could not from back in the day. Their speed and agility is something to behold. Their training is exponentially better as well. The nutrition and health knowledge they possess. It continues to impress me.

:joy:

That’s amazing.

1 Like

Oh that’s too funny.

This was the same way he communicated with his Ukrainian and Russian contacts over the years!

Most DOJ People are left leaning, the FBI is right to center.

Does it hurt to pull so much crap out of your butt?

Yeah. The 2008 crash kinda radicalized me against big banks. I think that Eric Holder was terrible but not for CEC reasons. It was his disinterest in persuing clear cases of white collar crime. A lot of bankers should be in jail.

If this country had made white collar crime more of a priority… I don’t think we would be seeing what we are seeing today being played out.

1 Like

That makes sense. And I completely agree. I do think we need fewer overall laws and regulations when it comes to banking, but make the ones that are there for consumer protection and financial protections for us all, more stringent and robust. And then enforce the laws with significant penalties for those breaching them. I don’t want “too big too fail” I want “too afraid of consequences to make shady practices the status quo.”

of course he does not know the difference between bail revoked and a sentencing and he still goes on whatabilism.

I would be happy if they brought back Glass-Stegall. That would solve a lot of institutional risk problems right there.

Heck. The Volcker Rule is going bye bye and that was a really watered down regulation on speculative investments.

That is on of the major problems with modern finance. They move money in a circle, take a piece of it whenever it passes by and when it inflated and collapses they get bailed out.

I don’t think that we learned anything from 2008… maybe we will learn from the next one.

To the italicized, you are completely correct. And those participating in it are getting very, very talented at it as well.

To the bold, I am not sure that we are a society that is capable of learning lessons right now. But I do agree that it appears we learned little from 2008, or have forgotten what happened, because we have the collective memories of goldfish. It will likely take something that makes most Americans feel real, unadulterated pain financially, before we will be capable of converting a lesson to long-term memory.

1 Like