Paulie Manafort's bad day

You wanna lock Clinton up for unproven and conspiratorial crimes from last decade…how’s that different then locking Manafort up for proven crimes from last decade?

Yeah we love Ted in texas, he should whip Beto for good. Anyone saying beto has a chance is crazy.

Hate to break the news to you but that’s been going on as long as I can remember.

We do it too given the opportunity.

Ohh go pound sand! Stop defending the ole hag, she doesnt need encouragement lol!

I never said that I am conservative.

NF is a conservative.

I am more like a 1950’s labor union moderate without the racism.

1 Like

I wrote-in McMullin. For clarification.

I figured, at least you didnt vote Gary Johnson, lol That guy!

Ah - that’s how I voted as well. I didn’t realize we had voted the same way.

Gotcha. Thanks for sharing.

I’d say that is a very apt description of your politics. I’d add, with a strong emphasis on economics as well.

I cant fault people for voting Ted, my wife and sister in law were all in for Ted, and I was a Ben Carson guy. When he lost i was sad.

You guys voted for Ted Cruz? That’s a bit surprising. How do you guys feel about him now?

I knew you wrote in McMullin, but I didn’t know about Cruz in the Primary. Small world my friend.

You must be next in line to be called an Obama loving lib too. :joy:

1 Like

I still vote for him as senator! Beto is a mistake waiting to happen in texas.

Carson was my 2nd choice. It was very close between the 2 for me

My apology for rushing to judgement, just when you dont say anything bad about someone, i assume you are in favor of them. I was wrong.

:rofl: rebel media.

Man Smyrna we have really observed your decline these past couple years.

1 Like

I’m a bit disappointed he got behind Trump - I wish he had stood his ground

Only reason “some” libs supported Cruz was because they knew he couldn’t beat Hillary.

Don’t be fooled.

Carson was too nice of a man for peoples liking it seemed. Thats why I liked him most, he was the anti establishment guy I was hoping for.