Paulie Manafort's bad day

All of the Trump family and their merry band of grifters, hangers on, etc. have operated with impunity for decades because they really weren’t that big of fish to go after.

It’s amazing to think that the spotlight of being President wouldn’t catch up to them and their comically bad antics at avoiding detection.

Regardless, the charges have nothing to do with the campaign or with Russian interference in the election.

Yes, i’m a lib who was an Obama supporter and NF definitely was not.

1 Like

He’s not the party of Trump, therefore he’s not a conservative? What are you basing this on exactly?

1 Like

Says another guy who cant say anything bad about Obama.

Then who did he support? Cuz honestly im not a fan of any president we have had in my lifetime. My candidates always get defeated in the primary.

Again I’m not up on details of Manafort case.

I’m just stating the information I’ve read few months ago when it came to light.

Never voted for the guy.

That is exactly how David Patreaus (sp?) got caught.

Also, Manafort was using WhatsApp which is encrypted communicates.

And then backed it up to iCloud, which decrypts it, just like it says on the software instructions.

Because if Mueller went around Muellers appointed judge to get a signature, thats a whole new set of problems. If you dont like a certain judge, just go around him to get the result you want.

then who did you vote for in the primary ?

You could always ask me directly.

Ok, who did you vote for in the primary?

It would have made me jump for joy…but it didn’t cause there is nothing there to prosecute.

If a Republican run government wont do it, chances are its a bust

Which one?

I voted Ben carson.

RNC one! You said your conservative, I thought you knew what i meant by primary?

see the way it works is, you’re supposed to ask these kind of questions FIRST, before drawing conclusions. Not the other way around Durrrrttreyu.

1 Like

Ted Cruz in the Primary.

Evan McMullin in the General.

I would have voted for Austin Petersen in the General if he had won the nomination over Gary Johnson.

Ok , who did you vote for? since you interjected yourself in this convo?