Paulie Manafort's bad day

Don’t want to be seen in an orange jumpsuit, well then don’t commit enough crimes that will send you to prison for the rest of your life, and then commit even more crimes while awaiting trial. :laughing:

the horror. maybe he can get Hugo Boss to design some for him

Anand Jon may be more appropriate, and would have better insight to Manafort’s current fashion restrictions. ":rofl:

Tortured? Nah. He’s not even getting stress positions or waterboarding. Just 3 hots and a cot.

Doesn’t want to be seen without the wig.

From your boy Trump regarding Paul Manafort:

“I’ve got a crook running my campaign,”

I don’t really care do U?

He’s not being tortured. Hopefully they’re water boarding him for five or six hours a day, though. That’s not torture.

Now that makes sense. Can’t be seen without the ol’ rug.

Head in sand.

Womp Womp.

Nuthin wrong with that.

They do it to our troops, you know.

It’d probably be good for him.

Even if that’ s his real hair, he’s been getting his hair and eyebrows dyed. He’ll also be without the expensive hair cuts that he’s used to. No, he doesn’t want to be seen like that.

The water boarding is gonna wash whatever oil based product that he uses out, too.

But just think of all the honest, useful information that would come from it.

maybe that poster would prefer a Russian style of justice instead of the USA legal system.

wait, that would be worse.

maybe he’d prefer that people accused of crimes (who witness tamper) receive a stern warning and a do over (like Generation X gets).

Manafort has worked for lots of other admin. No indictment by Meuller is for stuff in this decade.

That is just completely untrue. Why post something so easily verifiable as hogwash? :rofl:

You do realize that his charges run all the way into 2018 right? Not to mention 2016 and 2017 and all preceding years to 2005.

He’s a political prisoner being tortured. We all know it. The left loves it. Which is perfectly consistent with leftist history.