Paulie Manafort's bad day

Nuthin wrong with that.

1 Like

They do it to our troops, you know.

It’d probably be good for him.

Even if that’ s his real hair, he’s been getting his hair and eyebrows dyed. He’ll also be without the expensive hair cuts that he’s used to. No, he doesn’t want to be seen like that.

The water boarding is gonna wash whatever oil based product that he uses out, too.

But just think of all the honest, useful information that would come from it.

maybe that poster would prefer a Russian style of justice instead of the USA legal system.

wait, that would be worse.

maybe he’d prefer that people accused of crimes (who witness tamper) receive a stern warning and a do over (like Generation X gets).

Manafort has worked for lots of other admin. No indictment by Meuller is for stuff in this decade.

That is just completely untrue. Why post something so easily verifiable as hogwash? :rofl:

1 Like

You do realize that his charges run all the way into 2018 right? Not to mention 2016 and 2017 and all preceding years to 2005.

1 Like

He’s a political prisoner being tortured. We all know it. The left loves it. Which is perfectly consistent with leftist history.

There is not even a nodding acquaintance with the truth in this post.

Yes, there is… The left has become the inquisition.

Ayup. If you believe this stuff, I can see why you’re so very angry.

What’s his big crime again?

You can’t be this stupid. And if you don’t know, why not look it up? Do you think it’s a secret?

1 Like

Here, I’ll do you work for you. The superceding indictment with 32 counts. Happy reading. This doesn’t count his witness tampering.
https://www.justice.gov/file/1038391/download

He’s in jail without a trial, right?

He’s in jail pending trial. Happens all over the country, every day, since the founding of the nation and before.

Totally, 100% legal and constitutional.

Probably should have observed the conditions of his bail. Stupid ■■■■■■■

1 Like

I’ve seen that. There’s no Russian collusion in it… Also, since you sent me the courts paper work, I don’t think you have any idea what’s in it.