Paulie Manafort's bad day

You don’t know, if he did or didn’t. I think he’s in jail for preparing his case. He’s being tortured for politics. Libs love it…

We do know he tried to tamper with witnesses. The witnesses told us. We have copies of his messages. He didn’t contest the evidence.

1 Like

How come we don’t know how this 'tampering" happened…?

We do now how the witness tampering happened. Perhaps you should acquaint yourself with the facts of the matter before you open your trap and make yourself look like a complete fool?

4 Likes

The witnesses he tried to tamper with ratted him out to Prosecutors and they have the messages sent to them from Manafort. :rofl:

1 Like

Here, I’ll do you work for you again.

The Appointment Letter

There’s some interesting text in there that will help your misguided butthurt over Manafort’s treatment. I’ll point out some of it for you.

By virtue of the authority vested in me as Acting Attorney General, including 28 U.S.C.
§§ 509, 510, and 515, in order to discharge my responsibility to provide supervision and
management of the Department of Justice, and to ensure a full and thorough investigation of the
> Russian govemment’s efforts to interfere in the 2016 presidential election, I hereby order as
follows:
(a) Robert S. Mueller III is appointed t() serve as Special Counsel for the United States
Department of Justice.
(b) The Special Counsel is authorized to conduct the investigation confirmed by then-FBI
Director James 8. Corney in testimony before the House Permanent Select Committee on
Intelligence on March 20, 2017, including:
(i) any links and/or coordination between the Russian government and individuals
associated with the campaign of President Donald Trump; and
(ii) any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation; and
(iii) any other matters within the scope of 28 C.F.R. § 600.4(a).
(c) If the Special Counsel believes it is necessary and appropriate, the Special Counsel is
> authorized to prosecute federal crimes arising from the investigation of these matters

You’ll note that, while the counsel is entitled to investigate any links or coordination between Russia and the Trump campaign, the investigation is about the larger arena of, " Russian government’s efforts to interfere in the 2016 presidential election."

You’ll see as well that the “If the Special Counsel believes it is necessary and appropriate, the Special Counsel is authorized to prosecute federal crimes arising from the investigation of these matters.”

1 Like

I have this feeling that you are really going to regret taking up the torch for Manafort.

There is also this really weird reasoning that crime was found, but since it wasn’t the crime we are looking for its all okay.

Very Weird.

1 Like

I know you haven’t read it because you keep vomiting up that ■■■■■■■■ about none of the indictments being for stuff in this decade.

I don’t even think we can say with authority that these are not the crimes that were being looked for. Indeed, these crimes may very well lay the historical and relationship foundations for potential Russian efforts to interfere in the election.

Regardless, there are a lot of folks kicking whatever dirt whatever they can over these turds. Including some newfound respect for a concept of “bail” that has never existed in either American or commonlaw jurisprudence.

We do know how it happened. Well, I do. The court does. You don’t because you chose to remain ignorant but that’s your problem.

1 Like

Yes, he talked to someone, they called it tampering and put him jail. No, trial of course, just solitary confinement as torture. Political prisoner being tortured. Inquisition. Big govt at work.

So much drama queen!

Why don’t you go study up on what you’re posting on so you don’t look like an uneducated moron.

1 Like

The persons he talked to called it tampering.

Manafort is in jail pending his trial. It has happened everywhere and every day since the founding of our nation. There is no constitutional right to be released on bail.

I know exactly what I’m talking about and so do you. We all know this is pure politics, he a political prisoner and being tortured by our govt because Trump won. The left is just happy about it. Because the left is mean and cruel. No collusion evidence in over two years of fed “investigation”…

You’re running cover for your favorite politician’s buddy.

Next time you see Manafort on TV, be sure you watch how he blinks. Could be sending us a message.

1 Like

Trump hired him because he had experience in rep elections from working for Bush and others.

But, feel free to pretend they are old time buddies. The whole rooskie thing is pretend anyway.

On your part. Something he says might lead to your favorite politician and that scares the bejesus out of you. So you run cover.

1 Like

You don’t know any of the details. You’re just a partisan who is guessing.