Paulie Manafort's bad day

That’s a nice treat to have before going into the weekend.

How long before Trump tweets out that Manafort was a minor contributor to his campaign that he had never personally met?

Nobody, really. He’d hang around the office trying to get people to let him shine their shoes and horning in on Carter Page’s coffee delivery errands. Couldn’t get the sugar and cream orders right. Nobody paid him much mind. Trump’d flip him a shiny nickel every now and again to get him to shut up.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1003268646070874113
getting close

He already lied about the amount of time Manafort worked for the campaign.

Turns out Paulie’s bad day has been followed by a whole series of lonely bad days. Because the facility he is being jailed at cannot guarantee his safety in the general population, Manafort is being held in solitary confinement.

He’s a political prisoner in solitary confinement for doing nothing… Leftist love it. Typical of their history.

And dems celebrate his suffering because the TV tells them too…

I don’t celebrate anything of the sort. He brought it on himself. He has earned his treatment. I’m just glad he’s safe.

You don’t have any idea why he’s there… No one does…

What are you talking about? The court filings are all public documents. The only people that don’t know why he’s there are illiterate.

1 Like

Violating the terms of his bail by tampering with witnesses.

Now you know.

He’s there because he violated the conditions of his bail. He’s in solitary confinement because the sheriff of the jail cannot guarantee his safety in the general population. His safety is at risk because he ■■■■■■ over many people. I am sorry that he is being held in solitary confinement, as that is not something I support. However, he brought all of this upon himself and only he is responsible for his current circumstances.

Actually, we all know exactly why he’s there. The charges against him have been widely reported.

Wht don’t you know why he’s there?

…and tune in tomorrow for the next episode of Guiding Light.

It’s not like anyone who looked into him for ten minutes even prior to his hire by the Trump campaign would be unaware he was a scumbag, a shill for the most horrible dictators in the world and a white collar crook. He ripped off a Russian oligarch about a decade or so back and the guy pursued him literally across the planet.

$10 says the reason somehow involved Alan Dershowitz.

This reminds me of the old threads that would be like Why Is Obama Hiding? and I’d turn on the news while cruising on my laptop and he’d be giving a press conference.

2 Likes

Was he convicted in a trial?

Manafort in the gulag for nothing… Lefty loves it…