Paulie Manafort's bad day

In an affidavit attached to the July 2017 application, an FBI agent said he had reviewed tax returns for a company controlled by Manafort and his wife that showed a $10 million loan from a Russian lender identified as Oleg Deripaska

Mueller has been investigating the financial links between Manafort and Deripaska, a metals magnate who is known to be close to Russian President Vladimir Putin. Deripaska was among the Russian oligarchs sanctioned by the United States in April.

The search warrant application also confirmed that Mueller has been investigating Manafort’s role in a June 9, 2016, meeting that he attended at the Trump Tower in New York between Donald Trump Jr. and a Russian lawyer and self-professed Kremlin informant who purportedly was carrying damaging information on Hillary Clinton, the Democratic nominee for president.

The FBI sought “communications, records, documents and other files involving any of the attendees of the June 9, 2016, meeting at Trump tower, as well as Aras and Amin Agalarov,” said the application, which misspelled the first name of Emin Agalarov.

Aras Agalarov is a Russian oligarch close to Putin who joined the elder Trump in staging the 2013 Miss Universe contest in Moscow. His son, Emin, is a popular singer.

I just posted this and a story just came out today regarding Emin Agalarov.

The FBI sought “communications, records, documents and other files involving any of the attendees of the June 9, 2016, meeting at Trump tower, as well as Aras and Amin Agalarov,” said the application, which misspelled the first name of Emin Agalarov.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/russian-pop-singer-linked-trump-says-music-video-satire-163000893.html

The video — entitled “Got Me Good” featuring a new song by Emin Agalarov — caused a media stir this week because it appears to mock Trump, a onetime business partner of the singer and his billionaire oligarch father, real estate developer Aras Agalarov.

“I wish you at least could be honest,” Emin Agalarov sings to a Donald Trump look-alike in the video. “I wish you told me the truth.”

Meh. 10 million? Chump change. That’s walkin’ around money. Meaningless, really.

This is my favorite side story when it comes to Oleg’s problems.

no issue

It’s been pretty clear ever since the stand down order from the Trump campaign to the RNC on the statement in the platform about Ukraine that ■■■■ like this was eventually going to surface.

The ride is going to get bumpier.

As a side note, I was in Judge Ellis’ courtroom this afternoon (he’s presiding over a case that tangentially involves the organization I work for), and I can state from experience that he’s a grumpy old man who yells at everyone who appears in his courtroom.

He’s pretty funny, though.

Wonder what day Paulie Manafort is allowed to see outside visitors that are not his legal team?

1 hour per week for Paulie.

Shouldn’t have been a crook, Paulie.

Shouldn’t have conspired with Ruskies and against America, Paulie.

http://www.nnrj.state.va.us/information/family_visitation.html#fourth

Seems to me that I heard Friday is his visitor’s day

That’s a nice treat to have before going into the weekend.

How long before Trump tweets out that Manafort was a minor contributor to his campaign that he had never personally met?

Nobody, really. He’d hang around the office trying to get people to let him shine their shoes and horning in on Carter Page’s coffee delivery errands. Couldn’t get the sugar and cream orders right. Nobody paid him much mind. Trump’d flip him a shiny nickel every now and again to get him to shut up.

getting close

He already lied about the amount of time Manafort worked for the campaign.

Turns out Paulie’s bad day has been followed by a whole series of lonely bad days. Because the facility he is being jailed at cannot guarantee his safety in the general population, Manafort is being held in solitary confinement.

He’s a political prisoner in solitary confinement for doing nothing… Leftist love it. Typical of their history.

And dems celebrate his suffering because the TV tells them too…

I don’t celebrate anything of the sort. He brought it on himself. He has earned his treatment. I’m just glad he’s safe.

You don’t have any idea why he’s there… No one does…