Paulie Manafort's bad day

Who’s suffering? The head of The Torturer’s Lobby? The man who is a supporter of weaponized rape and child soldiers? The witness tamperer? The money launderer? He’s suffering?

No.

At this point, with the above post and your post yesterday about “temporary parole” it’s fair to ask, what is your country of origin? It seems you’re trying to apply another country’s justice system to America’s.

Nixon given a pardon
No one held responsible for the Iraq debacle.
No one held responsible for torture.
No one held responsible for the '08 crash.

These are our major failings that continue to snowball into bigger and bigger problems.

it appears to me that a number of republicans/Trump team members are gonna go down.

just wake up every day and pray that there isn’t documentation (like the shredded papers) that ties your favorite politician to the illegal happenings. or money laundering. that’s the one i’d really be worried about.

And you would do the same for Hillary being led.off to jail.

Allan

The order revoking bail was signed by the same judge who signed the order setting bail.

I don’t know if it was Judge Ellis, Manafort is currently facing charges in at least 2 jurisdictions.

Edit to add:

Manafort’s bail was revoked by Judge Amy Berman Jackson of the United States District Court for the District of Columbia, who is presiding in one of the criminal cases pending against Manafort.

Judge T.S. Ellis is on the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia, and is presiding over a different criminal case against Manafort.

Had a great moment of zen today as I was driving home. Mark Levin came on and spent the first 10 minutes of his show in utter hysterics about how unfair they were being to Manafort.

It was a great bit of schaudenfreud.

Love hearing the wailing of the triggered CEC spox people.

The whine.

The sobs.

The pitiful wails of impotence.

The understanding the Trumpism is the hill they chose to allow their career to die upon and death is coming fast.

Agreed. All for the pile of human garbage that is Donaldus Minimus.

DONALD TRUMP of all people, it really is surreal

I’ve known about that guy for decades. He’s always been a garbage human. But he’s rightist’s hero. Unbelievable.v

Apparently Manafort has been up to far more than just money laundering.

Baaad Day Paulie.

Oh Paulie, you went from eating the finest foods with the generals of child soldiers.

You drank the finest wine with people utilizing weaponized rape.

Now you can’t even have shoelaces.

I wonder what ol’ Paulie Walnuts is doing right now?

His last realistic hope of beating the rap ended yesterday. Judge ruled that evidence seized from his storage unit was admissible. SO. Manafort’s chances of ever being from behind bars are pretty grim, but, he has some options.

1 - Hold out for a pardon from President Biff Tannen. This is hardly the “get out of jail free” card, he’s still spending insane amounts of money and is still in prison, and you have to count on the President, which I don’t think even his most ardent supporters would say that’s something you can do with a high level of comfort. Then even after a pardon, he still has to worry about state charges that he can’t be pardoned away from. And, that pardon doesn’t help Trump legally or politically because Manafort still has to testify truthfully as to what he knows, and it looks dirty as hell pardoning Manafort.

2 - Start seeing what kind of plea deal he can get. That’s his best bet at this point, since prosecutors will be able to present all the evidence they’ve seized. Witness protection, the whole deal.

Clocks tickin’ Paul.

you tripled down on derp.

Hmmmm.

well that a small loan